2..

Kevin Taylor 24.

"This is what happens when yo girl leaves you to go to her favorite place and you too lazy to cook

"This is what happens when yo girl leaves you to go to her favorite place and you too lazy to cook." I said to my live raising my fork out of the cup of Noddle's I had just heated up putting it to my lips.

"Ah! Shit!" I spit out the still very hot Noddles which missed the cup and landed on the kitchen table as I knocked over my phone almost causing it to fall from the table

"Ah! Shit!" I spit out the still very hot Noddles which missed the cup and landed on the kitchen table as I knocked over my phone almost causing it to fall from the table. My tongue was burned.

"Fuck!" I mumbled loudly, when my phone rang.

"Hello." I answered heading to the fridge for a bottle water.

"Hello big brother. I got my bags heading the exit where are you parked?"

"Serai?"

Shit...

"You got another female calling you big brother that I don't know about?" She said with attitude, I can just picture her rolling her neck being all extra.

"No, look—"

"Excuse you!" I hear her scream, "I know you see me walking here, bumping into me and shit with yo old giant looking ass."

"If yo ass wasn't so short like some midget I probably would've seem you, shit I should've seen you with that bright ass wig you got on." Whoever she was yelling at yelled back.

She gasped. "Midget— Kevin gimme a minute."

"Serai don't —" I started to say but she had already hung up.

Grabbing my jacket I headed out the door once in the car I synced my phone and called Tamia.

"Hey babe." She answered.

"Didn't think to remind me to pickup Serai before you left." I got to the point.

"Wait, I was to remind you, a grown man to pick up the sister you basically raised from the airport even though we talked about it literally three days ago?"

"Baby." I groaned.

"Are you near?" She asked.

"I just left."