Adora was the type of person to put others first and then herself, and because of this, sleep never came her that night. 

-----------------------------

"....Adora... Adora? Adoooraaaa..... ADORA!"

"GAH!"

The blonde teen shot up abruptly in her bed, one hand balled up in a tight fist while the other held a small dagger. Her tired, bloodshot eyes scanned her room frantically before they landed on Glimmer. 

The princess had an expression that held a mixture of surprise and slight fear as she stared at the blade that came uncomfortably close to stabbing her in the eye. 

"Okay, the second we get back, I am confiscating this from you and you will not stop me." Glimmer said with a nervous laugh, carefully pressing her finger to the tip of the sharp blade and lowering it on to the mattress.  

Adora tiredly rubbed her eyes and put the dagger back under her pillow, Glimmer, who quickly shook away her shock, examined Adora for a moment and sighed softly as she shook her head. 

"Couldn't sleep?"

Adora, already knowing it was pointless to deny it, simply nodded in response as she yawned. 

"Scorpia couldn't either, woke me and Bow up six times last night." Glimmer said as she sat beside the hero, a hand found its way to the middle of her back as the shorter of the two rubbed her hand in a relaxing, circular motion. 

"I tried to sleep but... I was too worried about what Hordak could possibly be doing to Catra and what he is possibly planning to do." Adora admitted, resting her head on the future queen's shoulder, her eyes becoming heavier as the minutes went by. 

Glimmer silently nodded her head in understanding, both were quiet for a little while until the sparkle throwing princess spoke once more, "Its still pretty early in the morning right now, you and Scorpia could use an hour or two of sleep. I'll come back later, okay?"

Adora yawned again and nodded her head, mumbling something incoherent before finally dozing off into a somewhat peaceful slumber.

Glimmer carefully tucked her back in to bed and sighed once more before quietly saying, "We're going to get her back, Adora. Don't worry."

-----------------------------

Later that day, both Adora and Scorpia held felt much more refreshed after getting a few more hours of some proper rest. 

But although it had only been approximately thirty-two hours since Catra was captured, things quickly had gone to shit. 

The Rebellion was about to disperse to save Catra until they spotted the huge clouds of smoke coming from the small villages just a few miles away from the border of the Whispering Woods, and another large cloud coming from the directing of where the Fright Zone was located. 

So the problem here was, not only did they have to split up, but because they had zero clue of Hordak's intentions, they were now vulnerable with the little numbers they had. 

Adora took Bow, Perfuma, and Scorpia, who was accompanied by Emily to the oncoming battle, and Glimmer took the others to see what was going on down by the villages. The sparkle throwing princess also confirming that they would meet up with Adora's group as soon as they had everything in control by the villages. 

Although it took a while to get there on foot, they eventually made it to the Fright Zone. But something didn't seem right. 

Didn't feel right.