"I'll always have you guys with me." I said softly.

"I thought I'd escort you to the transporter room." Tasha said softly.

"Watch out for them." I said softly.

"I'll do my best." She said softly.

I pulled her into a hug and she let out a laugh as a we pulled apart.

"I'll miss you."

"Make sure to beat Worf and the others every chance you have." I said with a laugh.

"I will."

I walked into the transporter room to see Riker and Picard.

"Be safe." Riker said as he hugged me.

"I'm not leaving forever. I'll be back before you guys can even miss me." I said softly.

"To late." Picard said as he hugged me.

"I'll be back as soon as I can. Don't miss me to much old man." I said as I hugged him back.

"I make no promises." He said softly.

I nodded my head and climbed onto the transporter. I soon saw Wesley, Deanna, and Tasha come into the room with Worf. Worf sent me a nod of his head and I held back a sigh. I took one more look at my friends and smiled softly, not knowing of the dangers that awaited me, and not knowing that for some... this would be the last I would ever see them.

"Energize." I said softly.

I appears in front of Captain Eric and sent him a smile.

"Commander Maria, reporting for duty sir." I said softly.

"Call me Eric." He said as he shook my head.

"Yes sir." I said softly.

He showed me around before allowing me to go to my quarters.

"We will arrive on Kyro tomorrow. It's a beautiful world." He said before he left me alone.

I put my stuff away and smiled as I looked at the picture of me and my friends. I put it on my desk and let out a sigh.

"Well, at least I'm not having to take my parents home now." I said with a small laugh.

My computer went off and I smiled as I saw that it was a call from my grandfather.

"Grandfather." I said with a smile.

"How is your trip?" He asked softly.

"How did you know I was on the Enter?" I asked with a laugh.

"Spock."

"Load mouth. Everything is going fine. I do miss my crew though."

"Crew? More like family." He said softly.

"My mother tried to speak to me." I said softly.

"I know, she told me. Maria, do not make the same mistake me and Spock have made... do not let pride stop you from having a relationship." He said softly.

"I'll try and talk to her when I next visit you."

"Live long and prosper."

"Love you too." I said before I signed off.

We soon arrived and upon landing on the planet I was welcomed by the inhabitants. They led me around their world and showed me their technology.

"They say that it is broken." Eric said as he looked at the machine.

"What is it?" I asked as I looked it over.

"I don't know, but it seems important to them." He said with a frown.

"Then we better fix it." I said with a smile.

He nodded his head and I started working on the machine. After much trials and errors I was finally able to work it. I let out a sigh of relief as I saw the people jump up and down.

"What he say?" I asked as the chief walk up to me.

"He said to type in 2369." He said calmly.

I nodded my head and typed it in. The chief nodded to the switch and I shook my head and pulled it. I felt the planet start to move and my eyes went wide as everything changed around us.

"What's going on!" I yelled as everything started to spin.

"I don't know!" Eric yelled back.

I saw a wormhole appear an my eyes went wide.

"Eric to USS Enter! Beam us up now!" He ordered.

I felt my feet be lifted up and I reached for Eric. He grabbed my hand and held onto a tree. I felt myself start to get transported back to the ship. We beamed aboard and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Captain! It's pulling us in!" Someone yelled.

I quickly made contact with Star Fleet before he ordered everyone to the escape pods.

"I'll stay and try to get the ship away." He said calmly.

"Sir, with all due respect, I am not abandoning you." I said sternly.

"Commander-"

"No buts." I said as I went to take control of the ship.

I tried to get the ship to turn, but the wormhole was to strong. I saw the escape pods get away and I let out a sigh of relief. I soon felt the ship start to break and the Captain ran up and shielded me from a beam that fell. We went through the wormhole and I tried to pull us out but it was to late.