Poisoned

Adrien knocked on Gabriel's door, "Yes?", Gabriel asked, "Can I come in?", Adrien asked. Gabriel covered up Nathan's burn with the blanket, "yes", Gabriel said, Adrien walked in, "Something has really been bothering me lately", Adrien said, "and what's that?", Gabriel asked, "I-I um hurt someone, but I didn't mean to, does that make me a bad person?", Adrien asked with tears in his eyes. Gabriel pulled Adrien in the middle of him and Nathan, "of course not but I get how you feel", Gabriel said wiping a tear off his cheek, Nathan winced in pain, Adrien and Gabriel looked at Nathan. "What's wrong?", Adrien asked, "I pinched myself", Nathan lied, "Thanks dad for comforting me, I will leave you two alone", Adrien said leaving, Gabriel laid next to Nathan, "I guess I shouldn't let you be the only one without a shirt on", Gabriel said taking off his shirt, Nathan stared at his abs, "damn", Nathan said. Nathan covered his mouth, Gabriel chuckled, Gabriel pulled Nathan onto him, Nathan could hear his heartbeat, the sound sent goosebumps down his legs, Nathan couldn't believe what was happening, he was laying on Gabriel Agreste's bare chest in his room on his bed. 

Gabriel stared at Nathan's sleeping body, there was something about him that he really liked, he felt warm near him, then Gabriel realized, he was in love with Nathan, this is why he cared so much about him, this is why he was protective of him, this is why he always wanted to put his hands on him. 

Adrien sat in his room, Plagg was asleep, he heard his window open, he jerked his head to the window and saw Night owl standing there with the wind blowing through her hair, she didn't say anything she just stood there, Adrien froze, "w-what do you want?", Adrien asked. She had a sinister smile, she had a cup in her hand, she walked over to him, "Owl Persuasion", Night owl said, Adrien took the cup from her and walked to Gabriel's room, he handed Gabriel the cup, "what is it?", Gabriel asked, "hot chocolate", Adrien said leaving the room, Gabriel drank it and laid back down, he was about to go to sleep when he got this awful pain in his stomach, he got out of his bed and fell on the ground, his vision blurred, he looked at his balcony and saw Night owl smiling at him, then everything went black.

Adrien ran into Gabriel's room and saw he was gone, "Nathan!" Adrien yelled, Nathan shot up, "what!?", Nathan asked, "Dad was kidnapped by Night Owl!", Adrien said, Nathan jumped out of bed, he yelped, Adrien saw the burn on his side, "Nathan", Adrien said putting his hands on his shoulders. "I will be fine", Nathan said, "were gonna save you're dad", Nathan said, "Dussu spread my feathers", Nathan yelled, Adrien's jaw dropped, "I will explain later", Mayura said, "Plagg claws out", Adrien said, "well then", Mayura said, Chat Noir and Mayura ran out of the mansion, "where did she go?", Chat asked, "maybe we should check her house", Mayura said.