Night Owl

Nathan paced around the office, "did we, have?", Nathan asked, Nathan sat at his desk and started work, "I need coffee", Nathan said running out of the office, he bumped into Gabriel, Gabriel grabbed him, "We will not speak about what happened last night got it", Gabriel ordered. Nathan nodded and left the mansion, he walked into the coffee shop and saw people staring at him. Nathan's face went completely red, he put up his hoodie and walked up to the barista, "black coffee with 5 extra shots", Nathan said with a psychotic look on his face, they quickly got his coffee, he paid and left. 

Nathan typed on his computer, Gabriel threw his phone on the ground, "are you alright sir?", Nathan asked, "the news station and Vickie keep calling me, it's getting really annoying", Gabriel said. "It's probably about what happened last night", Nathan thought, Adrien walked in the office, "so would you two like to explain why you left me with Chloe to go dance at a nightclub?", Adrien asked, "Uh", Nathan said, "that was nothing Adrien", Gabriel said, Adrien crossed his arms, "fine but don't think I'm letting you guys off the hook", Adrien said leaving the room. Nathan giggled, Gabriel opened his safe and took out the peacock miraculous, he walked over and placed it on Nathan's desk, "I'm not going to akumatize anyone yet but I will let you keep it as long as you don't abuse it's power", Gabriel said, Nathan smiled and put the miraculous on, "Mr. Nathan I'm so glad to see you again", Dussu said, "me too", Nathan said taking the tiny blue creature in his hands. 

Adrien walked with his bodyguard into the park, "Adriano", Vincent said, "hello Vincent", Adrien said, "we have a new person for you to pose with, she's very beautiful", Vincent said pointing to the makeup chair, Adrien's face fell, there sat Vickie, her smile was creepy like she was planning something. Adrien sat next to her, "I will be right back", Vincent said running away to his car. 

"You're planning something aren't you?", Adrien asked, "dang is it that obvious?", Vickie said. Adrien's face showed pure hatred, "don't even think about hurting Nathan", Adrien said, Vickie laughed, Vincent walked back and set up the camera.

After the photo shoot, "that was fun, wasn't it little Agreste?", Vickie asked, Adrien rolled his eyes, "I love the sass, that's what my brand is all about, well I will see you later", Vickie said patting him on the head, Vickie walked to her car and drove off. 

Later that night, Nathan walked the quiet streets of Paris, Dussu flew out of his pocket, "why do you look so down?", Dussu asked, Nathan sighed, "sometimes I think Gabriel only keeps me around because I'm Mayura", Nathan said, "no that's not true, I bet soon he will realize that you are the one", Dussu said. 

A girl with short black hair, goggles that represent owl eyes, and a coat that represents an owl's feathers stalked Nathan, "so Gay boy is also Mayura, wow, that makes my plan even more possible", the girl said with a sly smile, "a storm is coming for you Nathan, for I am Night owl", Night owl said with an evil laugh.