One Night (warning not an innocent chapter)

Hawkmoth dropped Nathan off at his apartment, he took the peacock miraculous and was about to leave when Nathan stopped him, Nathan kissed his cheek and ran into his apartment. Hawkmoth left into an Alley way and detransformed, Gabriel walked back to the mansion to see Vickie struggling to hide a broken picture of Emilie, he walked over and picked up the picture. Vickie bit her bottom lip, "I'm so sorry Mr. Agreste, I hope you forgive me", Vickie said sexually and slid her hand up his arm. Gabriel gave her a dirty look and walked into his office closing the door behind him, he opened the safe that was behind the Emilie picture, he put the miraculous in it and closed it. 

Adrien shoved his face into a pillow, Plagg sat next to him, "Vickie really is getting to you isn't she?", Plagg asked, "she's just so, so, AUGH", Adrien said. A knock came from Adrien's door, Plagg hid in a cabinet, Vickie walked in and closed the door. Adrien sat up, Vickie shoved him back down and squeezed his neck, "If you ruin my chances with Gabriel you can say goodbye to you're fathers gay assistant", Vickie said. "If you hurt Nathan you can say goodbye to you're life", Adrien threatened, Vickie let go of Adrien and backed up, "really you're gonna kill me?", Vickie asked with a laugh. Adrien got up and slapped Vickie, "usually I don't like hurting people but if they try breaking my family apart I won't hesitate", Adrien said in a cold, scary voice. Vickie's eyes widen and she backs out of the room, Plagg flies next to Adrien, "woah, You sounded like you're father when you did that", Plagg said.

Gabriel sat at Nathan's desk and did some of his work, Vickie walked in and sat on his desk, "are you planning on taking a plus one to the Autumn ball?", Vickie asked, "No", Gabriel said not taking his eyes off the computer, "well even though I'm already attending I could also be you're plus one", Vickie said. "No", Gabriel said, Vickie pushed Gabriel's chair against the wall and straddled him, "Come on, it will be fun, especially after the ball", Vickie said caressing his cheek, "I will not be you're sex toy", Gabriel said standing up making Vickie fall on the ground. He grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the mansion, "forget about this collaboration", Gabriel said throwing her down the stairs. Vickie stood up, "Nathan is gonna be hit with a major shit storm now", Vickie said walking through the gates and into her car.

Later that night Gabriel and Adrien got in the limo, they drove to Nathan's house, he was already waiting outside. He got in the car and sat next to Adrien, "where is Vickie?", Nathan asked, "I kicked her out", Gabriel said, "oh", Nathan said, he danced with joy in his head. 

When they arrived, They sat at their reserved table, Chloe bolted over to the table you would mistake her for the flash once she saw Adrien, "Adrikins let's dance together", Chloe said, "oh I just got he-AHH", Chloe yanked him out of his seat and onto the dance floor. Nathan and Gabriel look at each other and laugh, Gabriel looked over and saw Audrey, he hid under the table, Audrey walked over, "where is Gabrikins?", Audrey asked. "He went over there", Nathan said pointing to the other side of the ball room, she ran in that direction, Gabriel came out from hiding, "that was close", Gabriel said, "do you wanna dance?", Gabriel asked holding out his hand. "Are you sure?", Nathan asked, Gabriel nodded, Nathan took his hand and they walked onto the dance floor, everyone turned their heads when they saw Gabriel and Nathan slow dancing. "Everyone's staring", Nathan said, "So?", Gabriel asked with a sweet smile. 

They sat back down after a while, Nathan's phone buzzed, "aw man, the girls want me to come to the nightclub with them", Nathan said, "well let's go then", Gabriel said, "what about Adrien?", Nathan asked, "the bodyguard will watch him", Gabriel said. Nathan and Gabriel left the ball and headed towards the nightclub. 

They walked into the club of blasting music and drunk dancers, the girls saw Nathan and Gabriel, "ooo", they all said, Gabriel and Nathan blushed, they all began drinking, Gabriel and Nathan danced on the dance floor, "you have some moves, Agreste", Nathan said, "Why thank you Sanceour", Gabriel said. Gabriel's drunk ass looked at Nathan dancing, he wanted that body on his, he walked over and put his hands on Nathan's hips , Nathan being drunk himself accepted and pressed his body against his, "you, me, my house now", Gabriel said.

Gabriel forced his door open and threw Nathan on his bed, Gabriel pressed his lips on Nathan's neck making Nathan moan, "where has you're precious body been all my life?", Gabriel asked, "right in front of you, but you chose Rapunzel instead of snow white", Nathan replied, Gabriel laughed. "Well I have snow white now", Gabriel said sliding his hand up Nathan's shirt, they removed each others clothes, the bodyguard quietly closed Gabriel's door and bleached his eyes. Gabriel kissed every inch of Nathan's body, "you taste good", Gabriel said, "of course I do", Nathan said.

The next morning Nathan woke up with a headache, he turned to his right side and saw Gabriel staring at him, "hey", Gabriel said, Nathan screamed and fell out the bed, "I'm naked", Nathan said. Gabriel looked under the blanket, "I am too", Gabriel said, Nathan wrapped a blanket around himself, "what happened last night?, you know what never mind I don't wanna know", Nathan said, Gabriel ran into his closet and changed, "here", Gabriel said handing Nathan a hoodie and sweatpants, "thank you", Nathan said putting the outfit on. Nathan ran out of the room, "damn, if only I could remember what happened I bet it was good", Gabriel said, his face turned red, "whats wrong with you Agreste?", Gabriel asked himself, he slammed his head on his nightstand.