Sly

Vickie let go of Nathan's neck when she saw Gabriel open the door and of course he didn't see what happened, "okay I have the supplies so we can start, Nathan, Adrien's piano lesson, go", Gabriel said. Nathan left the office and into Adrien's room, Nathan over to him, Adrien's eyes widen, "What happened to you're neck?", Adrien asked with concern, "It's nothing Adrien don't worry", Nathan said. "Why is Vickie here?", Adrien asked, "Vickie and you're father are doing a collaboration", Nathan said, Adrien groaned. "I know I don't her here either", Nathan said, Adrien began his piano lessons.

A knock came from the door and Gabriel and Vickie walked in, "Adrien, Vickie will be staying here for a few days and she will also accompany you in you're next photo shoot", Gabriel said, Adrien's and Nathan's jaws dropped. Gabriel exited the room, Vickie gave them a sly smile as she left, Nathan's blood boiled, "I swear if you puts her hands on Gabriel I will kill that woman", Nathan said, "you care about my dad a lot, don't you?", Adrien asked, Nathan blushed, "y-yeah but I care because he's my boss and will remain that way for the rest of days", Nathan said. "You know you don't have to hide your feelings from me, but if you're not comfortable that's fine", Adrien said with a comforting smile. Nathan sighed, "I have recently developed some feelings for Gabriel but I can't tell him because he is still grieving you're mother and I'm pretty sure he isn't attracted to guys", Nathan said. Adrien smiled, "thank you for telling me", Adrien said, Nathan nodded, Nathan walked out of the room.

Adrien grinned, Plagg flew out of his jacket, "you're gonna try to hook them up aren't you?", Plagg asked, "yup, but I'm not gonna do it alone", Adrien said. 

Nathan was drinking his coffee and doing work, he occasionally glanced at Vickie and Gabriel, right when Nathan looked at them Gabriel looked at him, Nathan looked away, "Nathan, come here", Gabriel said. Nathan walked over, Gabriel unbuttoned Nathan's jacket, "uh what are you doing?", Nathan asked, "I need you to put on something", Gabriel said taking the jacket. He handed him a long red overcoat with roses at the bottom, Nathan put it on. "twirl around", Gabriel said, Nathan twirled around a bit and lost his balance, he wrapped his arms around Gabriel's neck, both of their chest's touched, and their faces were only a few inches apart. "S-sorry", Nathan said backing away, "wait", Gabriel said pulling him back to his chest, Gabriel was sliding his hand up Nathan's back, Nathan's face turned completely red, "found it" Gabriel said pulling out a pin. Gabriel took the overcoat and put it on a mannequin, "alright, you can go now", Gabriel said, Nathan walked back to his desk but stopped in the middle of the room. He fell onto the floor coughing, Gabriel ran over and pulled Nathan closer to him, "I'm fi-", Gabriel covered his mouth and picked Nathan up.

Vickie gritted her teeth and crumbled up the piece of fabric that was in her hand, Gabriel laid Nathan on the couch, "you will not work for the rest of the day", Gabriel said, "no please, I want to work", Nathan pleaded. Gabriel shoved him down and was over top of him, "you will follow my orders, got that", Gabriel said, "y-yes sir", Nathan said. Gabriel walked back into the office and closed the door behind him. Nathan noticed the peacock miraculous lying on the ground, "Gabriel must have dropped it", Nathan said picking it up, he put it on and Dussu flew out of it. 

"Hello Mr. Nathan", Dussu said, "hello Dussu", Nathan said, Nathan held out his hands and Dussu sat on them, "I'm surprised you haven't punched Vickie in her pretty face", Dussu said, Nathan laughed, "I know, It's been really hard not to", Nathan said. "You and Mr. Gabriel would make a cute couple", Dussu said, "If only", Nathan said, he laid back down on the couch and Dussu curled up on his chest. Nathan gently stroked Dussu's head, he put his hand over Dussu just enough so that she was covered up but she could also breath, Nathan slowly drifted off to sleep.