Denying it

It was three in the morning and Nathan had already started working, this was earlier then his usual time but it didn't matter to him, Gabriel wasn't up yet, Nathan took another sip of his coffee, "they only gave me three extra shots when asked for five", Nathan complained.

Two hours pass and Gabriel walks through the doors of the office, "Good morning sir", Nathan said, Gabriel looks at Nathan, "what's on today's schedule?", Gabriel asked with his cold tone, "meeting with Jagged Stone at six, video call with Mr. Edwards, and a meeting with Adrien's teachers", Nathan said, "you will go to the school meeting", Gabriel said, Nathan sighed, "yes sir", Nathan replied. 

Later in the afternoon, Nathan pulls up at the school, he walks in and into Ms. Bustier's class, a bunch of parents were in there as well, Nathan was good friend's with the red headed teacher and Adrien's friend's mom, Sabine. Nathan stood next to Sabine, "we called you all here today to discuss a project the school is doing", Ms. Bustier began.

After the meeting Nathan walked into the mansion to see Adrien walking into his room, "he probably just finished his photo shoot", Nathan thought, he walked into the office to see Gabriel still designing. Gabriel walked over to Nathan, "I'm gonna need Mayura for this one", Gabriel said, "I'm ready", Nathan said, he followed Gabriel to his lair. 

"Nooroo dark wings rise!", Gabriel yelled, "Dussu spread my feathers!", Nathan yelled. Hawkmoth sent out his akuma and Mayura sent out his amok, "do you still want to go through with this?", Hawkmoth asked, "Of course, I'm not backing down until we get the miraculous's and bring her back", Mayura said.

A couple minutes go by and the sentimonster and akumatized villain were defeated, Mayura felt like someone was standing on his chest, he began to cough and fall sideways, Hawkmoth caught him and took the miraculous off him, "I'm fine", Nathan said. Hawkmoth dropped his transformation, Nathan saw the concern on his boss's face, being held in his arms made Nathan feel warm inside, what is this feeling Nathan was experiencing?, was it love?, those thoughts raced in Nathan's head, "no he is my boss, and will remain that way, I am not falling for him", Nathan thought.

Hey it's me the writer, I know this is a weird concept but I'm still doing it, but anyway, hope you enjoyed the first part see you later!