info and chapter 1

Note: some characters may be out of character, I'm sorry if it upsets anyone, but I recently watched DitF and have a kinda bad memory. I'll try to keep them as close to the real thing as possible. 

Note 2: I don't own any art or gifs or music and Darling in the FRANXX! any art shown isn't mine unless I say so.

-Kanekuore

Name: Lee

Code: GNRL

Age: 19

Franxx: General

Outfit:

----------------Ichigo POV----------------I stand with the rest of my squad, in our nicest pair of clothing, at the landing docks

----------------
Ichigo POV
----------------
I stand with the rest of my squad, in our nicest pair of clothing, at the landing docks.

[I wish Zero Two would just stay away from Hiro, she's going to kill him. But she claims he is good, but her "darling" Is better... Whoever the hell that is, and whatever the hell that word means..]

I notice a ship that looks extremely high class land in our landing dock, I then see Zero Two grow a giant smile.
The door opens and guards all file out and line up on both sides of the walkway and salute, even Hachi and Nana are saluting standing straight.

Nana: Kids, stand up straight and salute.

We all do as she says as I see Zero Two start walking over to the ship when I see a guy, a couple years older than us, step out of the ship as the already tense soldiers stiffen even more. I see him walk down the walkway towards us when Zero Two steps in his way as he stops.

[What is she doing?! She's going to get herself in so much trouble!]

---------------------
Zero Two POV
---------------------

I stand in front of my darling, after a long 3 months

Zero Two: darling, you sure took your sweet time. You'll have to make it up to me~

I see his stone cold face slowly turn into the sly and sinister face I grew to love, as I feel myself blush and my heart begin to beat rapidly.

Darling(Lee): I apologize for my tardiness, I shouldn't have kept a stunning lady such as yourself wait so long~ I'll be sure to make it up to you Belladonna~

His gaze locks on to mine as I feel my heart begin to beat out of control, as I feel my knees go weak.

Zero Two(quietly): T-thank you darling...

------------
Lee POV
------------
I smirk as Zero Two is a blushing mess, and I rub her head as she nuzzles into my hand. I lower my hand and put my stone cold mask back on. I walk past her as I go towards Hachi and Nana, and the children of plantation 13. I stop in front of them, and give them a once over to make sure everything is correct on their uniforms and their posture.

Hachi: Code: GNRL, it's a pleas-

I reach up and fix his tie and then grab his badge and hold it up in his face

Lee: Lee, not code: GNRL. And does this badge mean anything to you?.. Because it seems not!! Your tie was incorrect and your badge not properly in position!.. You want to keep this badge, THEN ACT AND DRESS LIKE IT!!

I put his badge back on properly and see him shaking in fear, I then move on to the kids and assess each of them. I see the girls have blushes on their faces and I feel the corner of my mouth twitch upwards into a small smirk. I then turn back to the APE soldiers.

Lee: At ease! Unload General, and make it quick!

People all start to run around unloading and letting out breaths they've been holding in. I turn back to the kids and see some of them rough housing, I see Nana trying to break them up and I smile and shake my head.

Lee: Hachi, I'm guessing you have a room available?

Hachi: we have no rooms left in the house sir! You have full permission to stay in the city!

I frown slightly and then feel arms drape down onto my chest as I feel Zero Two press up against my back, as she has a lollipop loosely in her mouth.

Belladonna(Zero Two): why don't you just sleep with me darling?~ there's enough space in the attic for both of us~

Nana: Code: 002! You know the rules prohibit that! You have no say in that matter! Papa would have to agree!

I feel some anger build up in me as my voice turns ice cold

Lee: Nana

I see her look over and all color flush from her face as she stands stiff as a board, terrified. I glare at her as my words are filled with venom

Lee: As Papa listens and answers to me, I will sleep with Belladonna. If either you or Hachi have any complaints, I will address them accordingly, and you know what happens to those who defy me...

I see her pass out from fear as Hachi catches her and lays her down gently

Hachi: understood Sir, please enjoy your stay at plantation 13, and we will all be here to accommodate to your needs.

Lee: I expect so, otherwise...

My voice goes deep and almost demonic as my eyes glow a dark crimson

Lee: ... There will be no plantation 13...

He shakes in fear and nods with a salute, I turn around and sweep Zero Two into my arms, and carry her bridal style.

Lee: mind showing me to where we will be staying, Belladonna~

Belladonna(Zero Two): I would love to darling~

And with that we walk off with the rest of the kids following us.

BOOM! first chapter done! I'll try and make future chapters longer, but if you've actually made it this far leave a gold star ⭐ cause you've all earned it!  Signing out

-Kanekuore