"Shit. Berserker." I let my Dragon know. We turned to Hoseok who had a mouth full of scales and flesh. The Wind dragon hanging limp in his claws. Hoseok let him fall when he took notice to the Berserker.

"Let's go! Yoongi's going after him and he can't take him down alone!" Hoseok roared at us. We nodded and followed behind him, he was a little faster than me but it was to be expected. My little butterfly and I were not united yet, but after this... I wanted nothing more than to go home to her and kiss her beautiful face.

I roared out as we got closer to Yoongi and the Berserker. Yoongi Hyung's fire balls were doing nothing to the Berserker, if anything it was making him grow more enraged. If that happened... he could blow and take us all out with him. Then again... I guess that was the fuckers plan.

"We can't let him near the Tower!" Hoseok roared out. We nodded at each other, Hoseok took high, I took low. I swooped under the Berserker and when he rolled to avoid my swipe and Yoongi's bite he was met with Hoseok's powerful blast of lightning.

While any Dragon would have been hurt greatly... this was a Berserker, Notoriously tough and a real pain in the ass. We didn't have time to take him apart like we should have. We needed to lower this guy's stamina and power, and fast.

"Hit him again!" Yoongi roared at Hoseok, we couldn't use the same maneuver in case the asshole had brains so this time I flew behind him and tugged his tail, sinking my talons into his tail which was met with some resistance. Berserkers had tougher scales, tougher skin.

"Yoongi! Now!" Hoseok roared as the two blasted him from each side. Hoseok's lightning blast made the Berserker dizzy. I could tell from how he wobbled a bit and shook his head for a moment. I acted quickly and bit on his tail. I got my teeth into him a good ways before he began to fly around rampantly . He kept swinging his tail trying to shake me off but I had a decent hold, unfortunately I was losing that decent hold as he slammed me against some treetops nearby.

I saw red and yellow out of the corner of my eyes. Yoongi's mouth was open and charging toward me, his large dragon teeth sank into Berserkers flesh toward the base of his tail more. Two yellow blasts of Lightning came and Yoongi and I held on for our lives as we were whipped around, the Berserker growing more and more furious. He was out of control, whipping his tail around along with his head. I assumed Hoseok got him pretty good in the face.

We didn't have time, the Berserker was flashing and we knew what that mean. Yoongi and let go, the Berserker chased us, Yoongi and I flew as fast as we could away from the tower, trying to stay somewhat close though so we could get back. Yoongi almost hit a tree but managed to dodge it without much damage. I unfortunately got some shallow cuts along my arms and sides as I passed by branches.

It stung, but I knew they'd heal in a matter of time. I hated flying through trees... it sucked.

The sound came quick, the blast came even faster. Yoongi and I were forced forward, causing us to lose balance and crash into the trees ahead of us. Branches cut more into my hard skin, my wings were damaged slightly but not too badly. I couldn't see Yoongi, I hit the ground hard and it knocked the wind out of me. I laid there in Dragon form trying to breath and also trying to lift my head so I can see where Yoongi went. I shifted back, I had no choice. I was worn out and barely able to stand as my human body felt heavy.

"Jungkook!" I heard the familiar sound, Hoseok came running through the trees. He also had shifted back and he was panicked. "Jungkook!" He yelled and I tried to sit up, I tried to lift my arms and wave to him. Tried to let him know I was here.

"Hos... H-Hoseok!" I tried to call out, using what breath I had. He heard me though, in a few moments he was running at me. A mixed look of concern and happiness on his face. He helped me up, my body was sore and the slash marks from the trees were evident.