And to be frank, I thought his favor was going to be something major or weighty but it just turns out that I'll just be accompanying him, which honestly isn't a problem with me.

"Sure, I'd be happy to give some company. What time should I go there?" I asked.

'Don't worry, I'll pick you up instead. I'll come around at nine o'clock, perhaps?'

"If you're going to pick me up, then who's going to watch the bookshop?"

'I've got the keys, and I'll lock it until we arrive.' He replied.

Of course he has keys to the bookshop, Taylor. Why would he even offer to pick you up if he doesn't have the keys? God, I can be really slow and brainless at times.

'Taylor, are you still there?' I heard Harry's voice from the other line, breaking my chain of thoughts.

"Oh, yeah I'm still here, sorry about that." I said almost in some kind of sheepish way, making my cheeks instantly flush.

'So it's a plan, I'll pick you up at nine, yeah?' He asked.

"It's a plan." I reassured.

We both bid our goodbyes before we hung up. When I was about to stand up from the stool I was sitting on, I heard a throat being cleared from the dense silence which caused me to startle.

Selena stood at the doorway, her body leaning against the door frame. She was fully dressed in her work clothes, her navy blue pencil skirt stopped right above her knees, she wore a white button up shirt with a matching navy blue blazer and to finish off her outfit, she wore white kitten heels. She crossed her arms at me and placed them over her chest as she gave me a sly smirk from her dark pink painted lips.

"What's with the smirk?" I asked, and even if I asked Selena, I already knew what she was smirking about.

"I know eavesdropping isn't the best manner, but from what I heard, you have a date, right?" She asked cheekily as she walked towards to my direction and took a seat across from me.

"Actually, you're wrong. Harry just asked me to give him some company because he—"

"I heard your conversation. But back to my statement earlier, I'm right. It's a date." She claimed and I furrowed my brows at her.

"How can that be a date? He just asked me to accompany him, couldn't that be just labeled as hanging out?" I asked as I rested my phone in front of me and on top of the counter.

"No, because it's a date." She pressed on.

"Everything is a date to you." I muttered and shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm just messing around with you, Taylor. But, it's still a date." Selena replied and laughed.

"I guess I can't change your mind about that. And don't you have to go now?" I asked as we both stood up from the white stools and I grabbed my phone from the marble counter.

"Max is going to pick me up." She answered and as if on cue, we heard a car beeping at the gates.

"Well, that's my ride. Anyways, good luck on your date, or hang out, whatever you want to call it. Call me and tell me the details." Selena stated as she grabbed her black leather bag from the couch that she slept on twice now.

She headed towards the door and a followed her until we both reached towards the gate where Max was waiting in his car. When Max saw the both of us, his face lit up and he rolled down his window.

"Good morning, babe. And hey, Taylor. Harry came by to the flower shop to see that it was closed, he seems like he was looking for you." Max greeted as Selena got inside the car and sat down on the shotgun.