part - 9

Vineet reached his office and directly headed to his cabin. He checked his schedule. Meanwhile his manager entered the cabin. Vineet asked about the matter to which he replied something that shocked him. Vineet immediately turned on the television and switched to the news channel. The news flashing in the channel shook him to the core.

"ji haan hum abhi seven star hotel The Heaven ke samne khade hai. Jaisa ki aap dekh sakte hai yahan kafi bhir jami hui hai aur police investigation mei busy hai. Iss hotel ki history mei ye pehli baar hua hai ki kissi ne hotel ki terrace se kud ke suicide kiya hai. Jii haan hum baat kar rahe hai, jaani maani businesswoman Devika Rajput ki jinhone aaj subha hi hotel ki terrace se kud ke suicide kar liya hai. "the news reporter clarifies in a firm voice. Remote fell down from Vineet's hand.

" sir, Miss Devika humara new project sponsor karne wali thi. Aab project ka kya hoga? "Manager asked worriedly.

" we'll talk about this later on, abhi aap jaa sakte hai "vineet said, controlling his tears from flowing. His manager nodded and left his cabin. 

Vineet breaks down in tears. These things aren't supposed to happen. He couldn't believe that Devika took such a drastic step, she was a strong girl who believed in fighting. She has always fought for her rights. He feels guilty, he feels this all happened because of him, ever since he met her she has lost her happiness. Not only hers but also Anamika's, her life is also spoiled because of him. He have heard from her mother that she was jovial and bubbly kinda girl, smile never fades from her face. But, he hasn't seen her like that, she's silent most of the time. Instead of a smile he has seen tension lines, worries and sadness in her face. Isn't this all because of him? If she could have married someone else, her life must be beautiful. Marrying him only broughf tears in her eyes still she never complain about anything. 

These things started to hunt him, he can't bear all this anymore. He stood up from his seat and moved inside the washroom, absentmindedly. 

On the other side, Vipin entered the office building and came to know about Devika. Vipin was left shocked by this,  he immediately ran towards Vineets cabin. He entered the cabin but couldn't find Vineet. He approaches the washroom knowing Vineet must be there. He knocked on the door of the washroom,

"Vineet open the door" he ordered, but didn't get any response from inside. Vipin again knocked on the door and shouted. This time Vineet opened the door, his eyes were red and moist, his face was dull. Vipin let out a sigh and dragged him out of the office. The staff members were surprised to see the sight before their eyes.

Vipin made him sit in his car and they drove to their home. Upon reaching, Vipin dragged him inside. Vineet looked around, Anamika and Ansh were nowhere to be seen. She must have gone to drop Ansh to his school. His father took him in his room where his mother was already present. 

"aap dono iss samay yahan?" Aastha questioned, gazing at them as they never come at this hour of time.

Vipin gaze at Vineet who was standing with his head bow down, "wo toh aab iss se puchna hai ki ye kya chahta hai" he spoke angrily 

Aastha smiles sarcastically, "isne toh humei apna dushman hi samajh liya hai. Isse ya iski biwi ko kuch bolo toh scene bana deta hai bina baat ke" she exclaims, reminding Vipin about the morning incident.

Vineet looked up at his mother with his red eyes, he glared at her "scene meine banaya ya aap besharmi pe utar aai hai maa?" he asked, this angered his father. He held his(Vineet) face between his thumb and finger,

"tumhe itni tameez nahi hai ki apni maa se kaise baat ki jaati hai, tumhe pata hai na main battamizi bardasth nahi karta" Vipin tighten his grip on his face, Vineet jerk away his fathers hand. Today he wasnt in the mood to tolerate their tortures.

"badtamizi meine ki hai ya maa ne. kissi se ye kehna ki raat ko room band karke wo aiyashi karti hai aur jaan bujh ke wo apne bache ko kahin chod aati hai, ye badi tamiz wali baatein hai na? inko sharm nahi aai aisa bolte hue? Aise insult karne ke liye shadi karwa ke laaye the use? Aise hi izzat dete hai aap log? Aur jab kissi ko izzat nahi de sakte toh kyun laaye use? Kyun barbad ki uski life? Meri life barbad karke chen nahi milla aap dono ko jo uski bhi kardi? Sirf aap dono ki wajah se aaj kissi ne apni jaan de di hai. Aapko koi fark nahi pad raha hoga lekin mujhe padta hai!! Pyar karta tha main uss se, lekin aap logo se kahan meri khushi dekhi jaati hai, kar diya use mujh se alag aur bandh diya kissi aise ke gale jisko na main janta tha na pyar karta tha lekin rishta nibhana tha, ek aisa rishta jiski suruat hi dukh aur takleefo" se hui! Kyun? Kyun sabki life spoil kardi kyun? Vineet shouted at the top of his voice, till now he has bear everything but today his mother has exceeded the limit such that the volcano inside him burst out. 

His father, who was listening to him till now, slapped him hard

His father, who was listening to him till now, slapped him hard. Vineet smiles painfully, tears roll down his eyes. He has expected this from his father. His mother turn him towards herself,

"agar tumhe itni hi takleef ho rahi hai iss shadi se toh divorce kyun nahi de dete use?" his mother said

Vineet was taken back, he smiled sarcastically "kitni aasani se aapne bol diya divorce de doh, aap mujhe bataiye divorce dene ke badh uski life jaisi thi waisi ho jaayegi, nahi! Waise bhi uss se jyada takleef toh mujhe aapse hai

Vineet was taken back, he smiled sarcastically "kitni aasani se aapne bol diya divorce de doh, aap mujhe bataiye divorce dene ke badh uski life jaisi thi waisi ho jaayegi, nahi! Waise bhi uss se jyada takleef toh mujhe aapse hai. Use chodne se aacha main aapko kyun na chod doon" Vineet exclaims glaring at his parents and left the room without waiting for their reply. His parents shouted for him but he didn't pay any attention and entered in his room closing the door behind.

..

To be continued..