part - 7

Worriedly, Anamika moved to the balcony. She found Vineet standing there with the support of railing and his eyes were fixed in the night sky. Anamika marched towards him with low steps, she placed her hand on his shoulder once she approached him. Vineet turned to her, then immediately turned away to wipe his tears. 

"aapne aasu chupa rahe hai aap mujhse" Anamika questioned as she stand beside him

Vineet let out a sigh "kya fark padta hai, kissi ko koi fark nahi padta main hasu ya rou. Bas apne aap se matlab rakhte hai is ghar ke log" he said hatefully.

Anamika kept her hand on his which was resting on the railing "mujhe parta hai" as the word came out of her mouth, he shifted his gaze on her.

"aapki har ek baat se mujhe fark parta hai, aapki khushi mei dil khush hota aur aur jab aap dukhi hote hai toh aisa lagta hai jaise hazaro khanzar kissi ne chubha diye ho

"aapki har ek baat se mujhe fark parta hai, aapki khushi mei dil khush hota aur aur jab aap dukhi hote hai toh aisa lagta hai jaise hazaro khanzar kissi ne chubha diye ho. Aapki hare k chiz mere liye bahut mahatwa rakhti hai" Anamika exclaims, she gripped on his hand.

Vineet stares at her, he knows she cares for him the most and he can share anything with her, she is a secret keeper. She would never spill the beans no matter what but for now the biggest point is he can't share anything with her. He just can't say he's upset because he encounter with his past, with the girl he was in love. Explaining her the whole thing will be a mess and giving half information wasn't a good idea. So he thought not to tell her anything is best.

He came out of her reverie when she cupped his face, he found her standing close to him such that he could hear her heartbeat, a heart that beat for him only to love him!

"agar kuch aisa hai jo aap batana nahi chahte toh main force bhi nahi karungi aapko." she wiped his tears with her thumb," lekin aap aise udash mat rahiye. Meri mumma kehti hai, har bura samay tal jata hai agar himmat se uska samna kare toh. Jo har chunauti ka dat ka samna karta hai, wo har kasauti ko par kar leta hai. Aapki jo bhi pareshani hai wo taal jayegi." she said confidently. Though she didn't know the reason behind his sadness, she still tried to cheer him up.

As she completes her sentence, Vineet pulls her in a tight hug. Tears escaped his eyes, he tried to control them but couldn't. 

" let's get out of this hell Anu, main aur nahi bardast kar sakta

" let's get out of this hell Anu, main aur nahi bardast kar sakta. Please, mujhe yahan nahi rehna" he declared, his voice was heavy, Anamika could feel his helplessness. But the reason she doesn't want to leave his parents is she feels they will be on the right path one day, they will understand that whatever they did to their son was wrong. But Vineet, he didn't want to leave anymore with his parents, he had it enough. 

He was already sad and broken heart, she feels to keep his heart, that was the best thing for now. She wrapped her arms around him and caressed his back. They stood there for some time, later she took him in the room and made him sit on the bed. She clean his face with the pallu of her saree, she gave him water and also some edible items but he refuse to eat, Anamika insisted and make him eat some, all the time his eyes were fixed on her, he could feel the desire of getting her love to heal him building inside him but he was trying to control himself. But when she wiped the corner of his lips with a tissue, he wasn't able to control anymore and pulled her in his arms and gripped on her tightly. She was left stunned, he never gets this weak that his desire takes over his mind and heart. She knows he's a broken soul and she needs to heal him by her love and affection, she also knows that no matter how much he wants her but will never force her or force himself on her, that's the reason he was still hugging her but isn't showing any activity. She wrapped her arms around him and pecked his head lightly. It was only after then, she feels his lips on her shoulder. She closed her eyes, he made her lay on the bed and hid his face in her neck. Anamika wrapped her around him, she could feel wetness around her shoulder. 

"Vineet" she call his name, with this he broke into tears

"I'm sorry" he cried, Anamika tightened her grip around him

"I'm sorry" he cried, Anamika tightened her grip around him. She knows the reason why he's apologizing. His sudden action that he just showed towards her made him feel guilty. He knows she is never that ready for such things, but he feels weak and he can't able to control himself so forth he ends up doing that. 

Anamika was in a dilemma, she knew something was bugging him but didn't know the reason. Her mind was totally blank while her heart was piercing to see him like this.

She caressed his hair. "You don't need to be sorry," she exclaimed but it didn't make any effect. He cried until he fell asleep in her arms. Anamika was trying to console him all the time, receiving only his cries. After sometime there wasn't any movement from his side, she realizes he has fallen asleep. 

She looks at the clock which shows 2 am, she lets out a deep sigh and closes her eyes embracing him in her arms. She didn't move or shift him to his side as that could disturb his sleep which she didn't want, so she slept in the same position. 

To be continued..