Part - 3

Vineet turned her making her back to his side, he removed her hairs from her back and settled them at one side . Anamika was left surprised by his act, she tried to move but Vineet pulled her by the waist such that her back dashed to his chest. She shivered by his touch while he untied the string of her blouse.

"ye aap kya kar rahe hai" she asked with a trembling voice, trying to free herself from his grip.

"wahi jo mujhe kal hi karna chahiye the agar tum bata deti toh" he exclaims, pulling down the sleeve of blouse from her shoulder

Anamika immediately pulled it up.

"aap kya bol rahe hai, ye sab kya kar rahe hai mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha" she spoke , nervously, his sudden touches and closeness weaken her spine. 

Vineet removed her hand from her shoulder , which was still holding the blouse. He again pulled down the blouse. Anamika tried to pull it up but he held her hand.

"shhh, chup chap baitho" he said, she sighed but obeyed. He took out some pain repellent cream from the side drawer and applied it on her shoulder. He moved his finger in circular motion, giving her a soothing massage. Anamika sighs in relief, feeling relaxed. He then turns her around and pulls up her saree, revealing her legs upto knee to him. Anamika held on the bed sheet tightly when he applied the pain repellent cream on her knees. Goosebumps arose in her body, feeling his warm touches. 

"tumne mujhe bataya kyun nahi, ki tumhe chot lagi hai" he asked, glancing at her while giving her a massage

"tumne mujhe bataya kyun nahi, ki tumhe chot lagi hai" he asked, glancing at her while giving her a massage. Anamika understood what he mean to say, she down her gaze.

"aap pareshan ho jaate fir, aur aap busy bhi they toh" she spoke, not meeting his gaze.

Vineet looked up at her" toh tumhe laga main tumhari baat sununga nahi?" he questioned 

Anamika immediately looked up to face him and spoke" nahi aisa nahi hai, mujhe laga aap disturbed ho jaaoge. Fir itni jyada laagi bhi toh nahi thi" she clarifies

Vineet held her hand and squeezes it a little" tumhari dard se pareshan hona haq hai mera aur tumhari baateon se main disturb nahi hota , kabhi nahi! You'll always find me around whenever you need me. Promise me, aab tum kuch nahi chupaogi mujhse "he spoke, staring at her 

Anamika stare at him without blinking her eyes, trying to read the love he has in his eyes for her, but she couldn't, his love is limitless. He loves her whole heartedly and she was sure that this love will never fade, his love for her will never fade. In the early days of their marriage ,when vineet had already confessed that he needs time to accept this sudden change and also has said that he has been forced to marry her. This fact had disheartened her at that time . A denial to accept the relationship from her husband on the first night itself has left her disheartened but she accepted it as she didn't want to start her relation on the basis of force . At that time she had the view that he'd never accept her as his wife but she was proven wrong . He cared for her always from the very next day of marriage, always taking care of her needs and now he is the one who loves her so much that he can't see her in pain. 

Anamika came out of her reverie when Vineet called her name.

"bolo na, aab koi baat toh nahi chupaogi na" he asked again

Anamika shook her head affirmatively, she placed her other hand on his hand "I promise, main kuch nahi chupayungi aapse" she exclaims and kisses on the upper palm of his hand

Vineet smiled at her act , he moved closer to her and set the loop of hair behind her ear. He snuggled his face closer to her face, her breath became uneven when his hot breath touched the skin of her neck. She tilted her head aside and let out a sweet moan, when he placed his lips on the soft point of her neck.

He lightly packed there and whisper in her ears, 

"tumhara reward" he exclaims, Anamika glances at him but down her gaze blushing. 

Vineet tilted his head to take a glance of her blushing face, Anamika looked at him and in the next moment hugged him, Vineet wrapped his arm around her. She pecked his cheek and hid her face in his chest. Vineet slightly laughed at this act of her. 

He secured her in his arms and let out a sigh, at least there is someone who really cares for him and loves him without any condition. He's glad that he married her, she's the only good thing that happened to him in the past 10 years. 

They parted, Anamika almost jumped at her place when she heard her mother in law calling for her from outside the room. Anamika descended down the bed and straightened her dress. She walked to the door and opened it. 

Aastha stepped in the room, Vineet glanced at her but said nothing. Aastha marched towards him, 

"koi important call tha jo dinner chod ke uth gaye" she inquired, Vineet nodded his head positively.

"aage se khayal rakhna ki aisa na ho, tumhare papa bahut dukhi hai tum dinner chodke uthe. Tum jaante ho na wo tumse kitna pyar karte hai." She exclaims, Vineet stares at her but chooses to be quiet. Aastha knew this was not gonna affect her son so she thought to take a leave.

She moves to the other side of the bed and picks up Ansh in her arms" Akku ko main aapne room mei le jaa rahi hoon" she said and moves out of the room. Anamika sighs in relief, she closes the door after Aastha moves out. She marched towards the bed and climbed over it, greeting him good night. She laid down on the bed but was left surprised by his action. 

...

To be continued..