Part - 1

Anamika ran out of the room blushing.. Only the thought of his closeness made such an effect on her..

She ran inside the kitchen and hid her face in her palm, blushing

It was then when she heard her Mother in law shouting for Tea.. Anamika came out of her dreamland by her voice. She immediately put the tea on the gas to warm it.. After the tea was warm, she served it in a cup and moved outside in the hall where her in-laws were sitting and were discussing something.. Anamika served them tea and greeted them.. Her mother in law glance at her,

"main kabse awaj laga rahi hoon tumhe, kahan khoi rehti ho tum aaj kal.. jab dekho kuch na kuch karti rehti ho" she spoke glaring at her..

"sorry maa.. meine suna nahi aap bula rahi thi" Anamika said, not looking at her..

"sunna nahi.. kaan kharab ho gaye hai kya tumhare jo suna nahi.. Dekh rahi hoon main aaj kal kissi kaam mei tumhara dhyan nahi hai" Aastha shouted at her..

Vipin put down his cup and said to his wife "ho gaya aapka.. Subha subha itne chillate nahi.. aap aaram se yahi baat samjha sakti hai Bahu ko," he turn to Anamika," Aage se aisi galti nahi hone chahiye.. aapko pata hai na mujhe deri pasand nahi kissi kaam mei.. aage se meri chai aane mei der nahi honi chahiye, aap samajh gayi" he asked glaring at her with his fierce eyes.. Anamika nodded her head affirmatively. She turned to leave when the flower vase which was placed on the side table fell down as the tray hit it.. Anamika was left shocked while her mother in law shouted..

"dekh ke nahi chal sakti tum.. Abhi samjhaya dhyan se kaam karo aur abhi hi itna mehnga vase tod diya" she shouted at the top of her voice.. Anamika shivered with her loud voice..

"main saaf kar deti hoon" she said with a trembling voice and bent down.. she picked up the broken pieces of vase and put them on the tray.. one piece pierce in her hand which didn't go unnoticed by her mother in law but she didn't pay any heed.. Anamika clean the floor and move towards the kitchen, when she saw Vineet standing upstairs with Ansh in his arms.. he must have came out because of the loud roaring sound of his mother, she assume.. she said nothing neither stop at her track.. she move inside the kitchen and Vineet move back to the room.. He make Ansh sit on the bed and settled beside him..

Yes, they move out of the room when heard the roaring sound of his mother and when they move out the scene before their eyes shocked vineet and the little boy was left surprise.. Vineet wanted to go and stop his mother but he didnt for he know this will only increased her (Anamika) problems.. and also he has promise to her that he'll not say anything to his parents no matter what they says.. 

His trance was broken by Ansh, who pulled his hand.. Vineet turned to him, Ansh shifted on his lap and looked at his father "Dadda ! Dadi ne mummy ko kyun danta? Ansh ko aacha nahi lagta jab Dadi Mumma ko dantti hai" the little boy express his feelings

 Vineet turned to him, Ansh shifted on his lap and looked at his father "Dadda ! Dadi ne mummy ko kyun danta? Ansh ko aacha nahi lagta jab Dadi Mumma ko dantti hai" the little boy express his feelings

Vineet glanced at him silently, well he too don't like the way his mother treat them but was still silent.

"kal bhi Dadi ne danta mumma ko.." Ansh exclaims making a sad face

Vinnet looked at him confusedly as Anamika hadn't told him anything regarding this..

"kal? Kyun Dantta kal Dadi ne mumma ko "Vineet asked to Ansh, narrowing his eyes

" Kal Dadi ki friends aaye the na toh unhone mumma ko bahut saara kaam diya.. Mumma kaam kar rahi thi na tab ek cup gir gaya isslye Dadi ne aur baki Dadi ne mumma ko Dantta.." Ansh disclose the truth and add," mumma gir bhi gayi kal",he makes a sad face.. "Ansh mumma ko bacha nahi paya" the little boy exclaims sadly of not being able to protect his mother from falling..

Vineet was left shocked but patted Ansh cheek "koi baat nahi.. Ansh ne try toh kiya naa wahi bahut hai" vineet said and pecked his head, he don't want his little boy to take any stress.

It was then when Ansh demanded to go to a nearby park .. Vineet nodded and took him to the park after informing his mother ..

In the kitchen..

Anamika pulled out the piece of broken vase from her hand.. a sigh escaped her mouth and tears rolled down her cheeks.. but she immediately rubbed them, she didn't want Vineet to see her crying.. She  opened the tap and placed her wound under running water.. The cold water gave her some relief.. after sometime she off the tap.

She pulled out the chopping board , a knife and vegetables.. She chopped the vegetables and ordered her maid to prepare a dough .. She prepared the lunch ,her wound pained her but she ignores as she knows if she gets late to prepare lunch her mother in law will again scold her .. As per the order of her mother in law she prepare everyone favourite dishes.. Vineet favourite Kaufta and puri.. her father in law's favourite naan and chole .. Ansh favourite Kheer and her mother in law's favourite Biryani and Bharta Bhindi.. she didn't prepare her favourite dishes as her wound was already paining and also she was tired preparing all this.. 

Anamika lay the lunch on the dining table with the help of the maid.. by the time Vineet and Ansh had also returned and were getting fresh in their room..

Everyone settles on the table in their respective seats.. Anamika serves them lunch.. Vineet roll his eyes on the table and found that she have not prepare anything of her choice.. he glance at her,

 he glance at her,

she smile at him.. he sighed, he knew this gonna happen.. he glance at his parents who were busy in having their lunch.. he turn to Anamika who was by now feeding ansh.. Silently he had his lunch.. post lunch they disperse to their rooms while anamika moves to the kitchen to finish her work..

..

To be continued