Ch12: The Break In

3rd March 1997
"So what else can you do?" Bonnie asked curiously. "This" Gold replied as he looked at the fire, blowing it out with a swift move of his finger. "Hey!" Foxy complained, picking up the sticks, trying to light it again. We had all been living out in the forest for the past week or so. We didn't really care, all we cared about what that we had all found each other and we're happy together. We were kind of prepared; during the day we just wandered around the forest, hung out and played games that we used to play as kids. And at night, we walked to the other side of town to get food and things from shops. "Guys, should we break into that clothes shop tonight? I feel weird still wearing these clothes" Mangle commented, pointing at her white tank top and joggers from the asylum. "Yeah, she's right. We haven't worn proper clothes in years" Freddy said as the others laughed.

"What do you think of this one?" Chica threw a light pink, long sleeved shirt at Mangle. "Ooh, this one is pretty!" She squealed, she took off her current top and tried the pink one on with a black skirt with suspenders and knee- high white socks with a pair of black slip- ons. "It's perfect!" Chica clapped her hands excitedly. In the boys section, the boys were arguing over which shoes were better. "Trainers are clearly better! They help you run faster! Boots are heavy and weigh you down!" Foxy argued. "No they don't! At least you can get boots muddy and not get them ruined!" Freddy grumbled. "Guys! Are you done fighting yet?" Bonnie complained from the dressing room. "No! We're not actually!" Freddy shouted. "Anyways, what's taking so long in there? We need to get changed too you know!" Foxy groaned. "Clothes take time! Besides I'm almost done" Bonnie responded, putting his belt on. He stepped out of the dressing room wearing a slightly baggy purple sweater with cute designs on it, tucked into his denim jeans. "Bon, do you think that boots or trainers are bett-" Foxy paused as he looked at his outfit. "It doesn't really matter, it's just shoes" Bonnie spoke, fumbling with his hands nervously. "No it's not! Tell him, Foxy! Foxy?" Freddy snapped his fingers in front of his friends face, breaking him from his trance. "O-Oh...um.." Foxy stammered. "Is there something wrong with my outfit? It's the sweater isn't it? Ugh, I knew it was too girly" Bonnie sighed, about to go back into the changing rooms. "N-No! You look amazing" Foxy told him, blushing. "T-Thank you" the purple- haired boy replied, his cheeks going a light shade of pink. Freddy rolled his eyes and went over to his brother, who was holding a mustard- coloured hoodie and was wiping his nose. "What did you do this time?" He asked his little brother. "I couldn't reach them! I had to" Gold complained. "I know but just please be careful. If you lose blood, you'll get light- headed and could faint" his brother lectured. "I-I know. I can't really control it though. It just happened. The hoodies got knocked off the shelves" Gold argued. "Okay. Then I'll help you practise. You need to control it, Gold" Freddy said as he put a hand on his brother's shoulder. "Thanks.." Gold smiled. "Hey boys!" Mangle called as she walked in, linking arms with Chica. "How do we look?" Chica grinned as she twirled around. "Really pretty" Freddy replied, making the girls giggle. "Yeah, you girls look awesome" Foxy came in wearing his new clothes with Bonnie next to him. "And we thought that us girls would take longer to get ready" Mangle snorted, referring to Freddy and Gold. "It's because these two kept arguing about shoes for 20 minutes straight" Bonnie laughed, pointing at Foxy and Freddy. "Hey!" Foxy complained, pouting. "You two hurry up. After, we're getting our nails done!" Chica said, walking over to the hair accessory section.

(Description of their outfits btw)
. Freddy: light brown baggy sweater, high waisted denim jeans, black boots
. Chica: yellow tank top, short blue denim jacket, matching shorts, black tights, mustard trainers.
. Bonnie: light purple baggy sweater with colourful designs on it, tucked into baggy denim jeans, white trainers
. Foxy: grey v neck top, red flannel, baggy black ripped jeans, red trainers
. Mangle: light pink long sleeved top, black skirt with suspenders, knee high white socks and black slip-ons.
. Gold: Mustard baggy hoodie, black joggers, black trainers

"I don't know, Chica.." Foxy said unsurely, looking at all the nail varnishes. "Come on! Please? Red will look so good on you!" Chica pleaded. "But isn't nail painting a girl thing?" Foxy asked, confused. "Nope! Anyone can do it. See, Bonnies painting his!" Mangle pointed out. "Fine" Foxy sighed. The girls squealed and got to work. "After this, Chica and I are going to a makeup store" Mangle said. "You girls don't need makeup" Bonnie complimented. "Thanks but we've never tried makeup before in our lives and most teenage girls put on makeup so we just want to try it out" Chica assured. "Fred? Gold? Are you sure you don't want your nails- What are you two doing?" Bonnie asked the two brothers. "Oh, it's just that Gold is having a hard time controlling his power, so I'm just helping him" Freddy replied. Gold was busy concentrating on a bottle of nail polish in front of him. A part of Freddy was worried that his brother would explode nail polish all over the place but the other part was that he believed in Gold and knew he could control it. "Well done, that's 2 minutes over" Freddy announced as he moved the bottle, Gold rubbed his eyes and panted.