Chapter [6]

"Hey Alexis." a shy voice mumbled from beside me. I whipped around and seen Jake; the schools quite boy.

"Hey Jake, you sitting with me today?" I asked flashing him a smile as I pulled a chair out from next to me.

"Yes!" he said brightly and quickly sat down flipping his black bangs. I smiled and turned around to face him.

"So have you done the English homework?" he asled pulling his out along with his hamlet text book.

"Homework?" I asked with wide eyes making him let out a laugh.

"Here. Copy mine." he said sliding it over to me.

"Oh wait! I weren't in that day!" I said smiling brightly making him laugh again.

"So urm what are you doing after school?" he asks blushing fiddling with his slipknot tee.

"Im going over my uncle's. You?" I asked as I drew a quick sketch of a mockingjay.

"Oh urm just gonna stay at home. Do some homework, play some Xbox maybe listen to music." he said cooly making me smile a little. He's too cute.

"Oh that's nice." I said giggling making his eyes brighten. Aww.

"Do you know what I'll be doing?" a deep rich Spanish voice asked from above us making me roll my eyes.

"W-what?" Jake asks shaking making me glare at Morgan for scaring my friend.

"Kicking your emo arse for sitting in my chair. NOW MOVE!" he boomed and Jake quickly scrambled out of his seat.

"Okay firstly don't call him emo, ¿conprendé? ¡Gracías!" I said sassy making Jake look at me with wide eyes.

"He's sitting in my seat!" he glared at me while I raised and eyebrow.

"Actually you sit next to Josie." I said nodding my head to her.

"Well maybe I want to sit there today." he said smirking as he sat down.

Jake went to sit across the room but I stopped him.

"Jake sit infront of us." I said and he smiled before taking the seat infront of us and turned around to face me.

"So you were gonna say?" I said giving him an encouraging smile and he smiled brightly back.

"Yea I was wondering if you'd like to go to the cinema tomorrow?" he asked shyly and I smiled.

"Sure! I'll meet you there?" I asked and he smiled and nodded.

"Pfft you going on a date with emo dude?" Morgan asked rolling his eyes glaring at the back of Jakes head.

"Oh shut up idiot." I said as I placed my earphones in.

Jake on side-----