Chapter Thirteen: Meeting (G)I-DLE

Start from the beginning

' So why did you all decided to join Mina? '

' Well we figured that you actually want to meet us so yeah ' Soyeon says.

When she glanced at her members, they were only four. Yuqi and Shuhua disappeared.

' Where is- '

' Ooohh~ Daebak, This is all your awards Chaeyoung unnie? ' Shuhua and Yuqi asks.

The others look at their direction, they only disappeared to take a look at the awards.
Chaeyoung chuckled at their behavior.

' Yes, but please be careful those are fragile '
She warns the two. They then heard a yes.

' So do y'all want snacks? ' Chaeyoung asks. Everyone nodded, when Yuqi and Shuhua heard snacks the two shouted immediately.

Chaeyoung then stands up and was about to walk towards the kitchen when a hand stops her.

' Babe, I'll do it ' Mina says, standing up.

Chaeyoung then pushes her back towards the couch before straddling her.

' Stay right here ' The composer exclaims seductively. Their face closer than what they expected.

Chaeyoung then brought her face closer, their lips almost touching. (G) i-dle's squeals were heard as they watch the moment right in front of them.

' Let's not make an atmosphere like this ' Chaeyoung says, chuckling lightly at Mina's surprised face.

She then carefully walk towards the kitchen leaving a dumbfounded Mina and a squealing (G) I-DLE like nothing happened.

/ Did that just happened? / Mina thought as she blinks her eyes, slightly slapping her cheek to see if she was dreaming.

' Geez that was- ugh! ' Soojin exclaims, the youngest girls then came back after the squealing happened.

' What happened, unnie? ' Yuqi asks as Shuhua followed her towards the couch.

The unnies look at Mina's flustered face before they all start laughing. ' You both are cute! ' Soyeon says, with a smirk painted on her lips.

' Us? Me and Shuhua, unnie? ' Yuqi asks.

The other unnies gagged, ' Here we go again...'

' I- I should probably help Chaeyoung ' Mina says as she stands up, hesitating to walk.

' Uhh, O-on second thought, I'll stay right here ' Mina says, as she turns around and sits back on the couch.

/ Damn, didn't know Chaeyoung had this kind of effect on me / Mina thought.

' While waiting, what do you guys want to watch? ' Mina asks the girls, ignoring the smirks on their lips.

A chorus of ' Romance ', ' Horror ' and Comedy were heard.

Soyeon the raises her hand, ' How about we find who's the king by DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo?'

Mina and her other members squealed in agreement.

' So how does this idea of yours go? '

' Well we sing DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo, take note that the notes will get higher and higher, if you can't reach that certain note you will be disqualified, then the last one will be the king, she gets to choose what genre we will watch but of course with our suggestions ' Soyeon explains.