Chapter Seven: Friday, My Friend...?

ابدأ من البداية

I never initiated some things like that.

"Chaeyoung, JYP said that he will not be here but he sent the copy a while ago, we'll record this, shall we? " A staff member said, I nod before entering the record room.

I glance at the door, looking at Mina that was entering, her eyes were a bit watery.She smiles at me before wiping her eyes.

I frown at her before focusing on the song.

----

I swear I could use a drink to lessen the aching of my throat to my esophagus. I've been singing constantly in here after the staff left. I still have to design the album cover and stuff, I can barely talk.

"Chaeyoung-ah, I brought food and some water," I heard Mina's voice as soon as she enters. At least she's kind of thoughtful.

I smiled at her before grabbing the bottle of water, quietly chugging. Phew, my throat doesn't hurt anymore but you can barely hear my voice.

"Thank you," I say, trying my best to make my voice audible. She looks at me with a frown and eyes full of concern.

"You should take a rest Chaeyoung, you've been here for two hours now," She says, opening the spaghetti that was probably from Jollibee. ( Not sponsored )

She then twirls it with a fork, carefully lifting up towards my mouth. I looked at the food then at her. I looked at her confusedly.

She rolls her eyes playfully, "Open up you idiot," Geez, she, and her mood changes.

Opening up my mouth, she feeds me the spaghetti. I feel like a kid now. She wipes the sauce that was on the side of my lip with a tissue.

I really feel like a kid right now.

"Do you want to take a rest?" Mina asks me. I then nod, I can answer, yes, but I wouldn't risk my voice.

She then scoots closer to me, I look at her confusingly. "Lean your head on my shoulder and take a nap," she says as she gets the confusion that was pretty much obvious from my eyes.

I obeyed, not wanting to argue before closing my eyes and let myself into dreamland for a couple of minutes.

----

"Good thing, her bruise is now healing," I heard a deep voice, sound like a man, talking. I then feel my pillow vibrates, while someone talks, that person sounds like a woman.

"Yeah, a good thing, oh and uhm, I let her rest first, she barely has a voice, "

Wait, hold on, I am not in my bedroom. This is not a pillow.

I open my eyes, and the first thing that I saw was Mina's jaw. Damn, that jawline. I hate to admit but it's such a good view here. "Oh, you're already awake, " Mina says as she notices me, beaming me a smile.

"Does your arm hurts?" She shakes her head, no. I smile at her.

"Thanks, babe," I say, kissing her cheek in the process.

" Oh, I didn't know you start calling each other babe privately, " I heard that man's voice again.

Oh shit. I think that was JYP.

I look at the person, and my guess was correct. I scratch my nape nervously, " Papa J, I  t—thought you will not be here, " He smiles before winking, leaving the room as early as it is.