Chapter 29- We need to talk

"I'm... doomed!" Rushing to the bathroom without thinking, I realized that I was only in my underwear.

Ugh! What should I do? Does he think of me now like I'm an idiot? I just ran as fast as I can without thinking.

I phased back and forth like crazy inside the bathroom. The blood rushed to my face remembering how he caressed my face, how he put small kisses to my hands up to... wait! I rushed in front of the mirror and gasped as I saw hickeys on my neck. My beating heart is now louder than just a while ago. I tried to calm it down by breathing slowly and washed my face in the sink.

"Ah! This is insane!" Who would have thought that I will get drunk and face in this kind of situation? But to be honest, I don't dislike it though. It's just that I surprised by the unexpectedness of it.

As I was contemplating myself, I heard a knock on the door.

"Are you okay there?" I closed my eyes as I heard that damned baritone and sexy voice of him.

"Y-yeah!" I feel awkward answering him.

"Hey, there's an extra toothbrush inside the cabinet and you can use anything that you need." I checked the cabinet upon hearing what he said. Choosing the yellow toothbrush, I sighed in relief.

Should I take a shower too? Yeah, I probably should. Sniffing myself, I feel disgusted. Ugh! The smell of alcohol is overpowering and I feel ashamed remembering how I hugged him while I was asleep. Oh my gosh! I want to bury myself and never to be seen again!

I headed to the glass pane shower room and washed vigorously while thinking about what will happen and it made me feel both nervous and excited.

After cleaning myself off, I dried my hair using the hair drier and wrapped myself with a white soft bathrobe. I stepped foot outside with full of anticipation but what greeted me is the smell of food coming from the kitchen.

"Hmmm... smells good!" I walked towards it and saw Hyung-woo with his back on me, cooking something delicious and my stomach grumbled. I stopped dead tract, agitated as more things added to my compilation of humiliation. Ugh!

"You're done!" he turned around to look at me and smiles as he felt my presence. I catch my breath as to how sexy and appealing he looked wearing short pants and a grey cotton shirt with an apron on top.

"I prepared clothes for you inside. It was Seol-a's, don't worry. I put your clothes in the laundry if you don't mind."

Wow, I'm speechless. It seemed like my anticipations are just for nothing. Phew! I sighed with relief as if a burden was lifted on my shoulders.

Silently, I walked inside his bedroom and saw the file of clothes at the bed. I was also surprised to see a pair of underwear and blushed furiously at the thought that he personally prepared it for me. My heart was touched by his thoughtfulness. It was the first time someone did it for her.

After wearing the clothes, I went back to the kitchen. He was sitting on the table set reading with a tablet on hand.

"Hey," I called catching his attention. "Thanks for these." referring to the clothes which surprisingly fit me.

He looked at me from the head downwards as if checking my appearance before giving me that dashing smile that makes my heart runs wild.

"It suits you well," he said as he gestured me to sit down while he prepared a plate of French toast and a warm coffee to the both of us. "Dig in."

I blinked. Is he really this gentle and caring? I looked at him as I shyly say thank you.

I grabbed a bite and was delighted to take the bacon and egg on it. I finished it shamelessly realizing how hungry I was.

"Thank you for the food!" I thank him once again. "It was my favorite!" adding enthusiastically.

"I'm glad." he looks delighted as he looked at me intently while adding, "We have to talk."