Chapter 14- Dark Past (2)

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1... Happy 4th day of July!" You could hear a round of applause as everybody greeted each other. Some were also kissing just like what Ian said. I was astounded.

Boom! Boom!

I could hear the loud explodes of Fireworks. It was beautiful to watch. Everybody cheered and continually talked with each other. I was also caught at the moment and enjoyed my time talking with anyone who talked to me. I sipped another champagne from one glass to another. Feeling drunk, I excused myself to the bathroom.

I feel dizzy and my legs freaking' hurt from standing for a long time. It was almost 1 o'clock in the morning. I looked around on the second floor of the mansion. Ian said I could retire to one of the rooms on the second floor. I sneaked around and found an empty room. I went inside and automatically locked the door as I don't want to be disturbed in the meantime. Immediately, I took off my shoes and put my pouch at the table beside the bed. The bedroom was quite big. There was also a dresser. I plopped myself in the soft bed. I drink a lot. My surroundings seemed to swirl. I closed my eyes. I think I will take a nap for a while.

"Ah what a bliss," I whispered.

"It is. Let me share this bed with you." I heard a voice beside me as the soft sink even more.

"W-what? Hey! You're rude! I came here first!" A sane and sobered person won't say it, normally right?

I heard the person laughed. I may be drunk but his voice sounds good to my ears.

"I was the first to come here. I was just in the bathroom."

"Ugh. Whatever." I continually closed my eyes and I fell asleep. I am not sure how my minutes had passed, but I was shaken up.

"Hey, wake up! Are you okay? Did you have a nightmare?"

"Mmmm." I slowly opened my eyes. I was sweating. Did I have a nightmare? I think I felt scared just a while ago. Maybe because I was too drunk. I reached out to the person who was leaning over me. I felt relaxed somehow as I hugged the person who was startled by my action.

"Hey!" I pulled closer. "It's your fault if I can't control myself." Ugh! This pillow was talking nonsense. Maybe it's just a dream. I pondered as I continually hugged this big, warm, and comfortable pillow. Weirdly enough, I felt a hot sensation in my body as I felt hot kisses on my neck. My body reacted automatically.

"Hnnggg." I moaned. It moved upward behind my ears.

"Yepuda*." I heard him whispered. What? Did I hear it right? Was he speaking in my language? It means beautiful in Korean. He then grabbed my face and kissed me which I accepted automatically. I was drunk but his scent and taste got me drunker. My fuzzy brain can't fully comprehend what I was doing. Every kiss burned my body hot. I tried to push him away.

"Damn it! Get off! I'm sweaty." I said irritatingly as I even started to take off my clothes.

"Let me help you then." I heard his voice sound hoarse.

"Aren't you hot too?" I recalled saying it to him. My sense of shame was already thrown out the window by my drunken state. "Hey! You look handsome!"

I heard him laughed as he took off his clothes. I watched as I admired his broad shoulder and muscled chest. My hand unconsciously touched his chest down to his abs. "Woah!"

The next thing I know was being pinned down by the beautiful man. I was kissed once again and I responded eagerly. This felt weird. My body felt hot and needy. His touches burned my body but ached for more. I even uttered weird sounds.

"Ahhhh!" Damn it! It sounded lewd even to my ears!

"You seemed ready." I heard him say as he opened my legs wide.

"You're embarrassing me damn you!" as I tried to close it.

"You have a sharp mouth honey." He leaned over and kissed me once again. I felt him slowly went inside me.

Sh*t it hurts! I almost shouted to his face. Is wet dream supposed to be hurt? It seemed real. Even my tears felt real.

The man stopped moving. He seemed shocked. He then started to move slowly and kissed me and utter words like, "Just bear with it a little while. I will make you feel good." as he continually kissed me. His kisses were sweet and gentle. He caressed me all over. The pain eventually gone as a sense of pleasure enveloped me. I felt weird as this pleasure grows and wanted to be released. My nails dig his back. I felt my toes curling as I felt the wave of pleasure.

"Ahhhh!" I moaned louder. Damned that lewd sound once again.