【️ Dedicated Writing 】️

Alternative title : Explaining your life.

Warning : A little bit of gore, violence and real life situations.

I'm very sorry if I'm offended you in anyway of some sort, I warned you.

America 🇺🇸

My life isn't really great, by that means, having the luxury and all can be sometimes boring.

But that doesn't mean we don't have problems and such, its just that, my life has been pretty hectic lately.

My Father, America. Has been pretty busy lately, due to the problems because of the spreading virus. By all that means, he rarely get to spend some time with me. Even if he does, he never really took our time seriously. Which irritated me.

My childhood isn't really that kind of 'normal' as they seem, I wasn't even close acting like my Father when he was just little. I liked reading, studying and just sit on the coach not even bothering to say anything. Let's just say, no one even believed that I was the child of America himself.

When I was growing up, I rarely get to spend some time with my Father. Due to him being a workaholic, despite his cracky attitude. But I didn't mind, because I was already used to him not being able to spend some time with me all the time.

I was quiet, introverted and a nerd. But that doesn't mean I'm always like that, I just don't show my extroverted side to anyone at all. Besides my Dad ofcourse. But it still made me insecure about myself, despite everyone telling me that I'm already 'good enough'

I aced my grades, starting from Kindergarten until collage. I know we are to be Countries in the near future but, we still need to learn about our natives.

And up until now, nothing has changed. And all of my wishes I know will never come true, will always be behind me.

After all. All the things you had lost, will never be regained again.

China 🇨🇳

Wake up. Eat. Work. Eat. And then sleep.

That's that only thing my father had accomplished. Or either, he gives me money and then walk out of my life just like that.

Its simple honestly, I didn't care.

He doesn't care about me, so why should I? All of the things that I'd expect from him. Will never come true, unless its a deal or some sort.

I'm a quiet kid, doesn't like to talk nor liked the attention. I couldn't care less about people, it wasn't really my business. I grew up with people abandoning me, and I got used to it.

I grew up alone, and I had to be alone. My Father does take care of me, but not always. He'll be just there if I needed something or perhaps money. The love that I crave, will never be given by the person that I've always looked up to.

Because he only value me as his tool, nothing else.

Coming home with no one to greet, doesn't really surprise me. I don't need accompany, and I don't need friends. I can work by myself, and I always will be.

They say I'm heartless, and they say I'm nothing. But the one thing they missed about me, is how I became like this.

They never knew what I've been through, and they never will. Because all they know is to judge, but nevertheless. I don't care.

Say what they want, it won't affect me. It will only affect them. I mean, why would they care about someone's life unless they have a motive? Tch, this is why I don't like to interact with people.