《 29 - Destined Love 》

Start from the beginning

"No."

You clicked your tongue. "Levi!! Pleaseeee. I need to make dinner.."

Levi rose a brow loosening his grasp to look at you below. "Says who?"

"Your girlfriend~" You cheekily grinned.

He pinched your cheek, smiling. "No. Aunt Antoinette will do the cooking."

"But it's the least I can do to show my skills." You puffed out your cheek.

He chuckled again leaning to press his forehead on yours. "It also means I can eat the food you make right?"

You nodded. "So you better release me you punk!"

Levi laughed amusingly to which caused you off guard. He usually doesn't laugh. But when he does, it was pleasantly pure music to ears.

"Okay princess." He smirks before letting you go.

You thanked him with a quick kiss, slowly getting up.

---

"You are such an angel to do that! Are you sure though?"

You nodded. "It's alright Aunt."

Since you decided to make dinner, you offered Cecile if you can, to which she agreed delightfully.

"Then if you need anything, I'll be at the triplet's playroom." She waved goodbye.

You hummed, nodding before heading to grab the needed materials.

While cooking, you flinched a little when you felt a pair of muscular and strong arms move to snake around your hips.

That was when more weight was added on your shoulder.

You turned to your side to see Levi who's eyes were closed.

".. I miss you.."

You giggled rolling your eyes before continuing to cut the vegetables. "We're staying under the same roof dumbo."

He hummed nuzzling his nose further to your neck making you laugh a little.

"Where were you anyways?"

"Had a light work out."

You nodded. "How can you miss me that hard though?" You chuckled placing the vegetables on a bowl, putting the knife away.

He sighed taking the bowl from you before turning you around.

Levi placed both of his hands on the counter trapping you.

You look at him with wide eyes resting your hands on his chest.

"I always want to see you so bad, but I can't remember every aspect of your face when I close my eyes or when you aren't with me. I get sad when that happens.. So let me look at you just of now."

The way how he says it in a smooth way using his deep and husky voice while looking directly at your eyes gave you the jitters.

Your hand moved to trace his jawline which then rested on his cheek.

"..Then.. you can look at me whenever you want to." You smiled cheerfully.

He chuckled leaning to place a kiss on your forehead.

"Thank you for appearing in my life." He whispered tenderly to you.

---

"Wow~! This tastes so good Big Sister Y/N!" Lexie says, her mouth stuffed with food.

Sam and Lizie agreed with their sister taking in more food.

You giggled in response. "Thank you, but be careful. Don't eat too fast."

"Listen to the pretty lady kids!" Aunt Cecile added, playfully winking to you.

You embarassingly looked away, flustered while Levi smugly smirked.

"Yeah, no shit." He whispers to himself, agreeing with his Aunt when she stated you were pretty.

It was dinnertime and you sat in between Levi and Aunt Cecile while Kenny and Michael sat by the ends, along with the triplets on the opposite side of where you were.

Levi helped you prepare and luckily, the two of you were able to avoid mess unlike the last time.

It was a joyful and fun dinner. Laughs and stories were shared. So far, there was no uncomfortable or awkward tensions in the atmosphere.

While his family chatted with each other, Levi moved his hand to reach yours under the table.

His fingers grazed with yours.

You looked at him red, Levi was acting normal consuming a spoonful of food as if nothing is happening.

He took a quick glance to you to which you turned back to your food making Levi chuckle turning to his food.

His hand moved to rest on top of yours to which you replied by turning it around to intertwine both.

Levi turned to show you a small smile. You smiled back in response.

You looked deeply to his eyes to see yourself reflected on it. And you looked happy to be exact.

Maybe this was how destined love works,

Seeing yourself happy reflected in your lover's eyes.

~°•☆~°•☆
Date Published: 4/25/20
Words: 1242