52. New Morning

Jungkook's POV
Warm.

Mmm...I love this feeling of waking up to a room filled with warm sun.

I turned to the side and hugged my pillow closer trying to stay snuggled against it. Such a good morning to be lazying around.

Thump!

Oh, dear!

I found myself landing on the hardwood floor. Not even on the carpet. What the hell, I actually do have a rug under my bed, but first and foremost, why am I even on the floor??

I painfully squinted my eyes and groaned trying to sit up, still with my eyes shut closed.

"Ouch."

I opened my eyes and peeked around.

Yep, this is my room, but why am I here on the floor by the couch?

"......."

"Ohhh...Tae..."

It didn't take me long to come to my senses when I realized the raven head was clearly visible under my blankets, looking like a burrito.

Again, he has managed to kick down all my pillows but wrapped in the blanket securely. How did he even do it?

Sigh.

I removed the blankets around me and stood up to stretch the morning stiffness out of my body.

"Mmmmmm"

I stretched my arms up, to the left and right, feeling way better and loose.

"Uhhhhh...such a delicious treat!" I heard someone whistling and saying with a deep oceanic voice.

Of coz, definitely, that asshole. He was still asleep when I looked at him seconds ago.

"Shut up you pervert."

I lowered my arms and turned back to face him.

"Ouch, stop breaking my heart early in the morning Kookie."

I saw him grinning and dramatically stabbing his own heart, underneath all the fluffy blankets. How can I even take him seriously when he is looking like a cute little fluff ball.

"Also, liking what you see?" He wiggled his brows and licked his lips seductively.

Gosh, when has he never been an asshole or horny? Tell me.

"Shut up Tae, get your ass out of my bed and mind enlightening me how the hell you ended up here?"

I said as I shake my head trying to tame down my 'bed head' and stood there, hands both in either side of my sweatpants pocket.

"Urm...surprise surprise!"

I saw him jumped out of the blanket, landing on his knees on the bed. With him jumping up and down like that, it raised my big baggy shirt up to his mid-thighs, clearing showing his boxers.

Not to mention that the shirt has slid down his right shoulder, revealing his smooth tan skin.

Not now Jungkook Junior. Not now.

I think I must have drooled or something watching him as I received a pillow directly on my face, hitting me back to reality.

"Ouch."

"Stop eye fcking me Bunny."

I don't like that warning coming from his deep morning raspy voice. It's so sexy.

Wait.

Focus.

"Ahem. I wasn't. Now, tell me why are you here Tae?"