43. Crush

Jungkook's POV

A coat of warmness slowly overtook my body inch by inch as time passed by.

I can only assume it's the morning as I'm being burned gently by the rays of sunshine piercing through my bedroom window.

One of the many reasons I love being in my small hut by the lake is coz I can feel the nature and the quiet morning accompanied by the melodious crickets singing.

The only difference is, I usually don't smell coffee or hear any other footsteps around my house when I am alone. Yes, not even my Hyungs knew the direction to this place coz I have never allowed them to visit me here.

So who is this?

I lazily stretched myself underneath the blanket which is only covering my lower half while I ran some possible thoughts about the aroma of coffee that is invading my nose.

Shit.

I was laying on my tummy with my face buried on the pillow when I suddenly jolted awake, supporting my body with my elbow on the bed.

Taehyung.

Fck. I literally got fcked by Kim Taehyung.

I buried my face on my pillow and yelled as loud as I can, trusting my pillow to silence the screams.

Omg, what was I even thinking? Why did you do this Jeon Jungkook??? You were supposed to dispose him, hate him, never ever see him again after handing him over to Mr Park!!

Arghh.....

I'm doomed.

I moved slowly, completely aware that the numbness I am feeling is not only inside my heart but also on my lower back. I do not want to inflict any more pain to my body than it already experiencing at the moment.

Warm shower. It felt so good when I turn the shower on to the highest heat and cleansed myself, hopefully washing away the thought about Taehyung from my body and mind.

After a relaxing shower, I dressed and practised my breathing before having to head downstairs to meet a certain monster who wrecked my ass last night.

You will be fine Jungkook.

.

Third Person POV

Taehyung is never the person to fck and stay. He hates attachments and he hates to cuddle. Unless if it's his pillows then yea.

Somehow, last night, after the shower, he just wanted some comfort for the night. And looking at the younger sleeping cuddled up on the bed, he convinced himself to join in.

Hence, he fell asleep spooning the younger into a little spoon nuzzling himself closer to the sleeping bunny.

This morning, he woke up awfully early, startled by the whole situation, but never hating the fact he had one of the best night of sex and sleep. Double win.

He crawled himself out of the bed, freshen up and brought himself to the kitchen and brewed some coffee, toasted some bread while enjoyed the beautiful scenery at Jungkook's lake house porch.

Taehyung is never the one to love coffee, but he loves the selections by Jungkook and he wasn't disappointed when he brewed himself a cup from the coffee beans that were already grounded by Jungkook in his pantry.

Although, the older could say he would have loved to drink a cup brewed by the bunny as he trailed his memory to not long ago when he bumped into the bunny as the barista in a cafe when he walked in with Namjoon.