Sleep like a Winter Bear

Start from the beginning

Taehyung waved at the two before walking out of the private segment room- Jin and Jimin following closely from behind.

Taehyung kept his pace quick, behind Jungkook. Siwon walking beside the raventte and Daehee behind the silver haired male.

The airport was in a rush like always.. people bustling around with luggage.

Namjoon who lead the way- zipped past the crowd, not gaining attention- although it was hard.

Though Jungkook was wrapped in bundles of the void- Namjoon seemed pretty much like a beacon of attraction and everyone who glanced at him- never stopped gawking.

I mean... its Kim Namjoon we're talking about here anyway... mask or no mask- a tall handsome guy walking around, dressed in a creamy brown knee length coat and a white turtleneck as if hes owning up a runway- was something commoners dont get to see everyday...

And the fact that Jungkook was dressed in all black- made it even more suspicious even if his head was down the entire time to avoid any unnecessary attention.

However the small party- reached to boarding entry without anyone pouncing on them.

Namjoon again have a small list of instructions- Jungkook mumbling yes's and groaning tiredly.

"Dont get people going too Taesexual" Jimin smirked wiggling his eyebrows while looking at his bestfriend who simply gawked at him with disbelief realizing he said it loud enough for Namjoon and Jungkook- both to turn and look at him

"JIMIN!" Taehyung hissed with embarrassment and walked into the entry- his nerves flaring already.

Jesus- why did Jimin had to say that?!

He pause and turned around- Siwon and Daehee walking ahead of Jungkook and towards him.

"Should we call you Taehyung or stick to formalities?" Siwon asked, Dawhee nodding in process.

"Call me Taehyung"

With a short acknowledging smile the two walked ahead as Jungkook and the silver haired male followed closely behind them.

The inside of Incheon Airport was even more marvelous than the last time he had seen- and that was two tears ago.

As Siwon and Daehee lead the way- Taehyung realised they were not going in the same direction as everyone else.

What was happening?

They entered into a large spacious waiting room... it was luxurious than that of the one he had been before, however his eyes moved on to the ground staff standing at the end of the room, clad in her turquoise uniform and a sweet smile on her lips.

"Welcome to Incheon Airlines, may I see your tickets please"

Taehyung- without seeing it handed it over as everyone did without an expression.

Taehyung felt a little nervous for some reason- it was just odd.

They didnt have to go to the baggage drop area or any of the standard procedure.... like ummmm?????? Yes- they had to go through the security and scans and all that.... but not the whole tiresome waiting and shit like that. Taehyung's mind whirred a little.

However, a man clad in the same turquoise uniform came in and took their luggage away- Taehgung didn't carey much, only the essentials... and he was very much surprised with the treatment.

Did they change the norms in the airport?

As another airport staff lead the way- Taehyung followed silently. Jungkook hadn't spoken up yet, maybe to conceal his identity.