𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 11-𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚡 𝙰𝚍𝚊𝚖 𝙰𝚟𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚣𝚘

KAELIX POV

Hindi ko akalain na tutulungan ni margaux yung babae, actually i'm not a bully but i dont want to interrupt me for that nonsense my time is gold. Hindi ko na pinatulan si margaux hinayaan ko na tulungan niya yung babae in my side i was guilty but i dont like yung ginawa niya.

Margaux? Actually i salute her she is brave and not afraid on me even i'm the devil king in that school hahaha yung una ko siyang makita is yung hinahabol namin that time si rio kase gusto kung makakuha ng impormasyon kaya pinabugbug ko siya pero naka takas siya kaya hinanap namin pumunta ako sa cctv room para hanapin siya pumasok siya sa library pero biglang humarang si margaux in then she make a crazy thing that makes me anger or laughing i dunno!

May nararamdaman kase ako sakanya
Yung feeling na nakilala mo na siya in the past pero hindi mo maalala?idunno.

Bakit hindi ako bully?its easy to answer bullying is a sign of immatured. and me?i'm matured of that.

Maybe i'm not a bully but i'm a killer!Dirty minded talaga kayo!pumapatay ako ng tao pag kinakalaban kami ganun lang yun!its just a normal for me to kill a person with my own hands.

I never felt guilty, cause i'm KAELIX ADAM AVESTRUZO i'm a boss and i do everything i want! Noong una i dont want to do this seriously!i want a freedom with my family but my daddy begging me to do this cause i'm the next a Mafia boss and i need to know everything in that organization.

But deep inside i dont like what i'm doing cause i'm too young to do this and know everything and i'm afraid ayaw kung mamulat sa isang marahas na buhay, but one day my sister proved that i need to obey my daddy in make a vengeance to her death!

That time puno ng galit ang puso ko dahil sa nangyare sa aking kapatid. In the age of 15 i killed 780 people and i need to kill more 220 people to make my dad impress and trust on me, but take note i killed them cause they are a traitor and the rest is a member of the other organization.

I remember that time i killed more than 2000 in the age of 16 my mom cry beg me to stop killing people But i cant i need to do this to protect my family, and my life was continued to kill enemy and traitor.

I met vince and brent my bestfriends and they joined in the organization, i was thankful and happy to meet them, they are supporting me and informed me to know my limits even brent is so madaldal and vince is mysterious hahaha.

And i met janica and i treat her like she is my first love but not my first love is margalina. I change my life because of janica but that's my biggest regret i do in my life.

Biglang may kumatok sa pintuan ko at pumasok sa kwarto ko.

"Oh anak?bakit gising ka pa?someone bothering in your mind?" Mom

"Wala"

"Anak gusto mo ba mag kwento ako sayo?" Mom said ahhh!ayaw ko niyan e!

"Mom i'm not a kid"napa buntong hininga si mom umupo siya sa kama ko.

"Its about your name"nakangiting ani ni mom huh? About my name?tsk nag simula na siya mag kwento wala na akong magawa kundi makinig sakanya.

"Your father is not my first love, when i was highschool i met my first love and he is Anderson Adam i went to the public school that day and he is a CAT or Citizenship Advancement Training and also a Battalion Commander that time, he is my ideal man i have a feelings on him he's a funny guy hahaha and one day he noticed me and i was so happy!were become friends i want to confess my feelings on him but he has already girlfriend its hurt but its okay thats life. i transferred to the private school because i'm a scholar and i met your dad, and i have your dad and your sister's and you i named you a kaelix and next is the adam, first love never dies son so dont push your self to forget your past i understand u even its hard to you forget the first but i have a favor on you dont hurt margaux son i trust u" at sa puntong iyon hindi ko namalayan na pumapatak na pala ang mga luha ko.