|Act 2-Scene 3|The Girl

I had not seen the Ryoka girl since she arrived the day before. But I had heard about her, she was a popular topic even in the empty halls of Las Noches. The room in which she was being kept was just a fancy prison, or well fancy in terms of Las Noches. 

"You should visit her, you would like her." Sosuke had said.

And so I decided that I would visit her, and it was better to do it when she had just arrived because I had no doubt that her friends would come to take her back. It was when I was walking towards her prison that I felt it, tremors that shook the whole building. Somebody had arrived, multiple people judging from the spiritual pressure. At that time my least favorite espada Nnoitora Gilga turned the corner and walked towards me. As always he seemed to be in a bad mood, and as always he gazed at me with much contempt. He walked past me wordlessly, so I continued on my way down the hallway without so much as glancing at him. I almost walked straight into Ulquiorra, who was just around the corner. 

"My Lady." He greeted.

"Please stop calling me that." 

"As you wish, my lady."

I sighed.

"Lord Aizen asked me to get you, he's called a meeting." Ulquiorra said.

"Okay, lead the way." I replied.

Ulquiorra led me to a room in which all the other espada were already gathered. Ulquiorra took his seat at the table, and I walked to stand behind Aizen, next to Gin.

"Welcome, dear espada." Aizen said "It would appear that there is an enemy invasion." He took a sip from the cup that was in front of him. A cup of tea had been placed in front of all the espada, though I doubt anyone was drinking except Sosuke himself. Tossen turned the projector on, it showed three boys, all of whom I recognized as the Ryoka. And the dark haired one with the glasses, the one who was apparently a quincy. "No doubt that they are here to save their friend, Orihime Inoue." Sosuke said 

"They don't look like much of anything." Nnoitora glared.

"We were just warned not to underestimate them." Harribel said eyes closed.

"Eh? Are you scared?" Nnoitora pushed.

Their argument was interrupted by Grimmjow standing up. "You two can bicker all you want, I'll just go kill them now."

If memory served he was espada number 6, he would die to the ryoka.

"I appreciate your eagerness to help, but I haven't finished speaking." Sosuke said calm as always "Please take your seat."

Grimmjow did not, instead he just glared at Sosuke. Sosuke fixed his gaze on the blue haired arrancar, and then he released a great amount of his spiritual pressure. Every person in the room felt it momentarily, it was crushing. A strange feeling overtook me, suddenly the entire room was cold, in front of me my hand was shaking. It was the most horrible thing I had ever experienced, was this...fear? It was unlike any fear I had ever felt, this one was crippling.  The strange feeling lasted only a moment, until Sosuke focused his spiritual pressure on Grimmjow, the arrancar could not stand it. He was forced to his knees. Seemingly satisfied Sosuke lessened his spiritual pressure, around the room people seemed to sigh in relief. I still felt weird, the strange feeling still lingered. 

Sosuke continued speaking as though nothing had happened, I focused on his words trying to forget the feeling."While we should not underestimate our visitors we should also not fear them. Each of you should return to your rooms, and stay there until the enemy comes to you."

The espada filed out of the room, I was about to leave as well but I was stopped by Sosuke who grabbed my wrist. 

"Are you alright, Aiko?"