|Act 1-Scene 3|Enactment

I was getting quite bored of having the same conversation about Sosuke being alive.

"Leave Rukia there and back away, Renji."

Renji was still looking at us with a dumbstruck look, then his expression settled into one of stubbornness "I won't leave her."

I assumed that they had gotten a message from Isane by now. "Very well." Aizen walked forward "I will take your feelings into consideration." He drew his sword. The slice didn't take Renji's arm off but it did injure him. My mouth formed a small O-shape, it was the first time I had seen somebody evade Sosuke.

"Very good, you've improved."

Renji was panting and out of breath, clearly in terrible condition.

"But I hope you won't struggle for long. It's difficult to step on ants without crushing them."

He hugged Rukia closer to him "I won't hand her over to you, not even if it costs me my life."

In one movement Aizen shattered Zabimaru, and dealt Renji another serious wound, "I'll give you one last chance."

Renji's harsh stubborness was admirable and idiotic in equal parts. 

"Yes!" Rukia exclaimed "I'll come with you, just let Renji go!"

"No, shut up Rukia!" Renji glared at Sosuke "I'll never let you have her."

"So be it." Sosuke raised his sword and brought it down, only to be blocked by another. A black blade, the likes of which I had never seen before. This must've been the Ryoka boy.

The boy deflected Aizen blade, then jumped back to Renji. They talked for awhile, seemingly to form some kind off plan. I turned my head to look out into the distance. When I turned back Sosuke was talking, explaining the Hogyoku to the ryoka boy. 

The first one had arrived. It was Captain Komamura, who arrived in a great dust cloud, and was reduced to a severely injured captain by a large black box which Sosuke called 'Hado number 90'.

"Well that's scary." Gin had somehow replaced Aizen and was now holding onto Rukia. 

"No, that was only about 1/3 of it's power, hado 90 is difficult to control." Aizen said reaching for Rukia "Oh sorry," He turned back to the orange haired boy now crushed to the ground "I hadn't finished explaining had I?"

"Ichigo!!!!"

I turned to the new voice it was a boy dressed in the black uniform of a soul reaper, with glasses and dark hair. He had a come with a group, most likely the other Ryokas'. 

"No go away!" The boy, Ichigo, yelled.

"Now, now." Gin released his spiritual energy crushing the Ryoka "You shouldn't be moving."

I watched slightly intrigued as Aizen took the Hogyoku from inside Rukia's body. Sosuke held her up "Kill her Gin."

"Well, if I must." Gin feigned reluctance in drawing his sword "Shoot to kill, Shinso."

Blood flew through the air, but it was not the girl's. Byakuya Kuchiki had taken the hit. Shinso retracted and Byakuya fell to the floor. 

Rukia screamed falling over her brother. How strange that he would try to save the one he had tried to have executed.

There was a shout from above us, it was the pair of siblings and that gatekeeper who had let the Ryoka into the seireitei. "Hado 63,"

I scoffed, how foolish that they thought that their Hado could hurt Sosuke. Indeed their feeble hado did nothing but cause a massive dust cloud, I darted out of said cloud on reflex.

When the dust cleared there was a purple haired woman, and Soi Fon next to Sosuke with their blades at his neck. I stood across from Gin, with a great distance between us.

 "Well that was flashy." Gin raised a hand "What should I do?"

His wrist was grabbed by Rangiku "You shouldn't even move." She said pressing her own blade against Gin's neck.

"Sorry Captain Aizen," Gin said in his normal manner of not being sorry at all "I got caught."

Then in an instant three new captains and three lieutenants appeared. 

"It's over, Aizen." The purple haired woman said."

"Heh." Sosuke chuckled.

"And just what is so funny?" The woman questioned.

"You missed one of us." Casually he pointed at me. I moved at the same time he pointed, darting to stand before Head Captain Yamamoto.

Wordlessly I pulled the zanpakto from my belt, and dropped it at his feet. 

"That was not Shunpo." The old man said his voice grave.

I raised an eyebrow "I'm surprised you were watching. That was Hirenkyaku."

Yamamoto's eyes opened in shock and anger "Quincy!" His hand closed over his zanpakto "How dare you hide in our midst!"

"It's time to go." Sosuke said.

The sky split revealing a menos grande and then another, quickly more and more clawed at edges of the gap- splitting the sky open. Soft pillars of yellow light fell down upon me, Sosuke, Gin, and Tossen.

"Unforgivable." Yammamoto said enraged, not like he could do anything at that point though. Our exit was soft and peaceful, words were exchanged between the three captains and others down on Sogyoku Hill. Of course, I didn't expect anyone to say anything to me, but when I did look down my gaze met with one of the Ryoka's. The one with the glasses was staring at me strangely. I looked closer at him, he wielded no zanpakto, but something else about him set me off.

***

Edited: 5/24/21