𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

-
DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any similarities/resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, modify, display, or create derivative works from or impose the contents of this story in any way. Please acquire permission. Thank you.

-

PROLOGUE

"Once upon a time, there was an island that was believed to make your dreams come true. This island has a magical star that is responsible for all magic to happen.

That island was full of dreams and magic. It has the ability to grant any pure wish your heart desires.

There were five boys who lived in the magic island along with the star. They sing a special song to her which makes the star shine brighter every night. They were like the star's children.

The star and the boys lived a peaceful and magical life in the island. But one night, the five boys decided to separate ways but made a promise to the star and meet again.

Many years passed, the boys were living on their own lives and forgot about their promise. They didn't know that the star was no longer shining but it was still waiting for them to come back and sing her song.

The nights went darker, people are losing their dreams, everyone is hopeless.

One of the boys woke up with horns on his head. He was terrified. He decided to stay inside his home but it was of no useㅡ his horns kept on growing and growing. People started to loathe him and call him a 'monster' or a 'sickening creature.' They threw him rocks and banished him for he was a 'curse.'

He was lonely, scared, and clueless.

'Who am I? I don't know who am I.
Someone please save me.'

He was dragging his feet somewhere far awayㅡ from from anyone, far from everyone. He has no one. He looked up to the sky but it was dark.

He heard someone call his name. Then a cat with mismatched eyes appeared in front of him. He was frightened and just ran. He ran and ran and ran until the cat was no longer to be seen.

He sat in the middle of the forest and attempted to break his horns

He sat in the middle of the forest and attempted to break his horns. It hurt him but he needs to get rid of it, he thought. One of the horns broke, blood was scattered everywhere. He was crying.

'Remember my name.'

He stopped. He tried to recall everything but it was all a blur. His vague memories hurt him but he doesn't know why. He knows he must remember something, but he can't.

He mustn't forget that night. He mustn't forget that place. He mustn't forget the name. So that the magic won't be undone."

-

"Magic Island"
written by gomgyu

date started: 04-24-2020
date completed: -- - -- - ----

all rights reserved
-