18.

Max

Just beautiful. "Max. A one day break from sex isn't what I meant" I kissed her collarbone and said "I'm sorry. You're just so sexy." This has probably been the best winter break in my entire life. "How. I was blowing my nose when you started kissing my neck. As soon as I finished you threw me on the bed." I stood up and put on my underwear "You just look sexy no matter what you do." She stood up and put on her robe. I grabbed her shoulders "Say it" She sighed "I look sexy no matter what I do" I smiled

Amelia

I grabbed Max's chin "You're so cute." I kissed her cheek and let her go. I need to take a shower. The door opened and to my surprise it was Frankie. He looked at me "Hey" he smiled. He looked over at Max and gave her a smirk "Hi" I pulled Max behind my back "Wait downstairs Franklin" he sighed and went downstairs. "Put some clothes on while I shower" I walked in the bathroom.

After ten minutes Max and I went downstairs together. Frankie was raiding my fridge. "You didn't have to use my full name" I closed the refrigerator "What do you want" he looked at me and said "A hug, a kiss, something. You never told me you came back." He's right. I hugged him and said "I'm not kissing you" he sighed. We pulled back and he looked at Max "Hi, I'm Frankie" and now he's flirting with her "Hey, the name's Max" he nodded and said "Max, I like that. Back in middle school I knew a boy named Max. He was a cool kid. I'm guessing all Max's are great people" I just sat over on the counter "Your guess is right" I want to watch this.

"You're really beautiful you know" Frankie said and she nodded "Yes I know" he chuckled and said "Confidence, I like it" she picked up my magazine by the toaster and showed it to him. She was on the cover "Models should be beautiful" he looked completely shocked "Wow you're a model...you're much more beautiful in person though" I could tell she was uncomfortable. "So what are you doing later tonight." Me...she's doing me. I chuckled softly and said "Frankie you're not going to score." He looked at me.

"I'm just trying to get a date" I nodded softly and said "It'll be hard to get a date with my girlfriend man." His face dropped. She came over to me. I kissed her and pulled her into a hug "Are you serious. When did you start liking girls and why didn't you say she was bi" I sighed and said "She's completely gay Frankie. And I started liking girls when I realized boys put their dicks in anything." He softly shook his head. "How many times do I have to apologize" I nodded "Because all your apologies cancel the fact that you hurt me."

"Amy I...I just wanted to see you again. I'm sorry" he left. I then softly whispered "Jerk" she chuckled softly and said "How do you know he's not changed" I just shook my head "Frankie still doesn't respect me. He was flirting with you right in front of me and he still hates when I mention him cheating. He doesn't even know why I'm upset. I think that before Frankie and I can completely reconcile and be friends, he needs his heart broken. I need him to understand that pain" she just nodded

"Honey why are you on the counter" I jumped and we both looked to see my mom. I slowly got off the counter. "And both of your clothes are all around the floor in your room. I don't know what that means but you should tidy up a bit" Max snickered "Mom you're so embarrassing" I whined. She folded her arms "No one told you to have sex. You and your sister both make your own decisions" I gave her a slight glare "As much as you sneak around Mom. I'm not Annie, I know you're dating" she looked guilty

"I don't know what you're talking about" I then said "Yeah, Who's Charles. I kept hearing his name when I was showering last night. It's strange because your bed is right above my bathroom" she pointed to the door "Your room" I sighed. Max pushed me out of the kitchen "Take it easy. I don't think Annie wants your mom dating anyone" Max has a point. I'll apologize when she cools down.

|~|~|~|~|~|

What's your favorite reptile?