XXXIII

steph's pov

ever since tobi and i kissed, (i still can't believe that actually happened by the way.) things have been different. a good different.

tobi and i now text even more than we used to, though i didn't think that was possible considering we used to text everyday.

i think he's going to ask me to be his girlfriend soon.

when evie found out about the kiss, she teased me about it for days. to be honest, i'm almost one hundred percent positive she's going to continue to tease me about it. not that i really mind though. i can almost hear her words echoing in my head now.

"you guys kissed?!" she had said.

"you two would make the cutest couple!"

most of the time i chose to ignore her. i mean, her words almost sounded to good to be true. but, the more i thought about it, the more i realized that tobi really does like me. i mean, why else would he go through all this trouble?

and the more i thought about that, the more i realized just how much i like him. the more i realized how much he truly meant to me. how much i wanted him to feel the same.

the whole tobi situation became all i thought about. it almost became all i talked about too. almost.

let's be honest though, if you had strong feelings for this guy and you were pretty confident he felt the same, would you think about anything else?

a ding from my phone interrupted my thoughts.

tubbi💞
hey! i'm about to head over to simon and jj's flat, wanna join me?

stephie
you know i'd love to!

tubbi💞
great! i'll pick you up from your flat in an hour

—time skip—

it took me exactly an hour to get ready. i wasn't expecting to go anywhere to fancy so, i just put on some high-waisted jeans and a white crop. not to long later, i could hear the sounds of tobi's knocks on my door.

i rushed to answer it.

there he stood in his sidemen clothing top and tracksuit bottoms waiting for me. "ready to go?" he asked. i smiled upon at him before respond with a quick "yep" and we were out towards his car.

————————————————

hey y'all !

i hope everyone is staying safe during quarantine

please please please don't leave the house unless absolutely necessary

instead read my fanfics to keep you occupied ;)

also what do we think about the nickname tubbi for tobi in steph's phone ?? i just wanna give him a cute nickname but i'm not creative enough to think of anything

anyway i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and i just wanted to say thank you SO much for supporting me and this book it really means a lot🥺

much love <3