7 💕

Continuation...

"meet her she is miss Navya Naveli, the vice president of S. P. A. C. E, a final year student of performing arts the same department where you guys have taken admissions in and also the Head of the S. P. A. C. E theatrical group. She is a very talented dancer too and had won many awards for S. P. A. C. E, one of the jewels added to the crown of S. P. A. C. E. " the principal introduced Navya with pride to all of them and continued "and she is the one who will give you guys a tour of the entire campus"

Then he turned to Navya and said  "Navya I think you already know who they are but still let me introduce you to The Fab5...from right he is Dhruv then Manik, Mukti, Alia and Cabir" he introduced each one of them and as Cabir's turn came he gave a big wide smile to Navya getting lost in her beauty when the principal's voice brought him out of his smiling session  "and lastly, he is Abhimanyu Thakkar their Band Manager. "

As soon as the principal finished his introduction session, Cabir impatiently stood up from his seat because he wanted to go and talk with Navya as quickly as possible making all the eye's present in the room to turn towards him.

"is there any problem Cabir, you want to say something" the principal asked, while fab4 and Abhi looked at him with a raised eyebrow thinking 'now what happened to him?'

"no sir, you just now said na we are going on a campus tour so got up... Our work is done here and what will we do by sitting here and listening to you elder people... Let's not waste anymore time and leave guys" Cabir said and walked towards Navya without waiting for anyone's reply and gestured Navya through his hands and again said "chaliye Navya ji pehle aap aur hum apke peeche"
Making Abhi chock on his water while Fab4 nodded their head in disbelief and muttered "not again."

Fab5 and Navya came outside the princi's office and before anyone could say anything, Cabir came forward and started speaking "so where to go first Navya ji" Cabir asked politely like a gentleman which he is surely not making Navya feel shy a little, while the rest stood there being bored and uninterested to watch the drama unfold in front of their eyes.

Mukti rolled her eyes🙄, Dhruv as usual was the silent spectator, Alia was busy looking at her nails blowing air on them and thinking of getting manicure for her precious pretty nails💅 and Manik yawned wanting to go back home and sleep on his cozy bed😪😴🛌 as he got up early than his usual time all because of jetlag and that girl's singing voice... 😂😜

"where do you want to go first Cabir, I can call you by your name right and please you also call me only Navya not Navya ji"

"areh of course you can call me Cabir Navya after all we are friends now right, and whichever place you want to show us first we will see that only... So lead the way. "

And there began the famous campus tour, Navya showing around and chattering nonstop while Cabir was busy listening to her and flirting with her in between here and there making her blush slightly... both completely lost in themselves that they didn't realise when the others ditched the two of them in the middle due to getting bored and went off on their own to find the canteen.