4💕

Continuation...

Meanwhile on the other side...

"girls are so dangerous man, I mean I have covered my whole face with my hoodie and even wearing my shades, still how did they recognise me" Manik murmured and cursed under his breath while escaping from a group of girls, at some point of time his leisurely walk has turned into full on run.

In the evening he had come out of their house planning to have a nice stroll and look around the neighbourhood. He was enjoying his evening walk until the moment he crossed by a group of girls. While walking he could feel some stares at his back but ignoring it continued his walk but when he was going to take a turn he saw through the corner of his eyes that those girls were walking towards him.

'Fuck!!! I can't let them know its me Manik Malhotra the Rockstar' he thought and picked up his pace.

As soon as He saw a lane ahead of him, he ran towards that direction and hide there as it was empty at that time.

After few minutes he heard footsteps approaching towards his direction and stopped few steps away from his hideout increasing his heart beat rapidly every second, when he heard the girls talk.

"where did he go?"

"who?"

"areh the guy who passed by us few minutes ago... "

"kyu, tu use janta hai kya... He might have left why will he wait... Boyfriend thodi na hai Tera" one of the girl said listening to which Manik rolled his eyes 'boyfriend really' he wanted to laugh but couldn't because of the situation he was stuck in.

"noooo idiot... He was Manik" the first girl said excitedly, sucking the life oxygen out of Manik.

"Manik??" another girl asked while tilting her head confusingly.

"areh Manik Malhotra, the Rockstar..."

As soon as that girl said that, the whole surrounding was filled with loud laughter "hahahahaha😂😂😂🤣"

"O-OMG... Seriously girl Manik Malhotra and that too here in this neighbourhood... Have you gone crazy, Manik yaha kaise ayga he is in Mumbai" and the girls laughed more making the first girl irritated.

"stop laughing guys, areh wo Manik hi tha, the same height and built, those signature bands that he wears on his wrist all the time, that hoodie it's the same one he wore on his tour... And I got a glimpse of his face, though it was not fully visible and he was wearing a shade but I didn't miss that cute mole of his above those kissable pink lips... Believe me guys I'm telling the truth he was Manik only "

Whereas Manik was shocked numbed hearing the girls description and  looked at his attire and hands and thought ' next time se before going out no wrist bands Malhotra, and I immediately need a total wardrobe change... New clothes not only me but the whole FAB5... Hmmmm and what to do about this mole now, I just can't cut it off from my face now... So what now'

he starts thinking of a way to hide his mole when a brilliant idea struck his mind ' areh yaaa how can I forget, mask, I will cover my mouth with a mask from now on before leaving the house... You are so smart Malhotra... So proud of myself ' Manik was busy praising himself when the voice of those girls brought him back to earth.

"toh waise same height and built ke aur bhi boys hote hai and maybe that guy was also a crazy fan of his just like you so wore wrist bands like him... And then the sun has set and it has started getting dark, you didn't see his whole face nicely so just have mistaken a random guy to be Manik and same type of duplicate hoodies clothes market main mil jate girl so relax... And if Fab5 was in Pune then media would have informed and the reporters would have been here, so let's go back home it's getting late and I am in no mood to hear another of my mom's lectures and scoldings of what girls should do and not do" and held her friends hands to leave from there.

Manik heaved a big sigh hearing them leave ' bal bal Bach gaya' he thought
and turned around to leave from the other end of the lane as those girls haven't gone far enough when he dashed into a pole... Sorry a human pole making all the things that the person was carrying to fall down and scatter around on the road.

She was a girl wearing a top and jeans with her hair tied up in a high ponytail...

The girl glared at him and said " andhe ho kya, dekh kar nahin cha-" but was cut off by Manik who instantly pinned the girl against the wall behind her and covered her mouth with his big palm fearing that those girls will hear them and come back o...

The girl glared at him and said " andhe ho kya, dekh kar nahin cha-" but was cut off by Manik who instantly pinned the girl against the wall behind her and covered her mouth with his big palm fearing that those girls will hear them and come back over here, making her eyes go wide with intense shock.

On the other hand While doing so Manik's hoodie came off his head revealing his face to the world and looking at the girl's expression Manik cursed himself thinking that now he is exposed and this girl in front of him is also another fan of his.

"listen don't shout okay, tell me tumhe kya chahiye I ll give you that autograph, a photo with me, hug, kiss Jo bhi bas chillana maat and don't say anything about me being here in Pune to anyone else, already mere peeche pehle se bohot log pare hai. " Manik said quickly and impatiently, leaving the girl more shocked and confused.

To be cont'd...

***

So how was the update, few words for it...

Rate the chapter 10 to 100...

Few words for Manik...
And the group of girls...

Any favourite part in today's chapter...

Now what will happen next between Manik and this girl, what type of encounter will it be...

And Everlasting Love will be updated by evening 😆

Lastly, don't forget to do lots of votes and comments... In line comments are❤️❤️