Part 2 - Shopping :)

After what seem like forever finally Yasmine called saying she's ready to go out with me.
I pick her up at her house and was greeted by her cat John. She came down and hugged me saying how i look like a hoe which was to me a compliment lol. Gotta love her cause we're just that swayze.
We went to the Mall and busy ourself going to stores after stores. After 3 hours we got everything that we need to go to Detroit. I was so excited to go to this vacation like i just know that i'm gonna meet my idol THE fucking Rap God and i was really hoping to get a backstage pass.
So we decided to just chill for a while at Coffee Bean cause i am a coffee addict and Coffee Bean has the best coffee. And plus the barista there is just amazing.
I walked into the Coffee Bean and greeted by one of the barista there named ozzy. She knows i like Eminem and she said "Welcome Mrs. Eminem" she said with a smile
I laugh and said hi to her. I ordered my fav drink which is Vanilla Latte with extra shots of espresso :D she wrote "Eminem" on my cup. I Paid and thank her.
I sat with my bitch Yasmine, we just talked about stuffs and i rant on about Eminem and we rant on about our trip cause we're just that excited.
After a while we decided to go home. I asked yasmine to sleepover at my house cause its easier to just go to the airport tomorrow. So i drop off yasmine to her house and was once again greeted by her cat John.
"Hey John" i said to him
"Meoww" he said to me
I took him and pat him he purred. Damn i like when cats purred.
Yasmine came down and we headed to my house since there's practically no one there. Just 3 servants and 2 drivers. Damn i'm a loner.
We arrive to my house and we were so tired so we just slept.

A/N - so here's chapter 2, its a little boring, don't worry Eminem will come soon 😁 comment and give you guys feedbacks :)
Lovies 💕 Lis