Part 5 - The Walk In Detroit

After i was done showering i dried my hair and pick out something casual to wear. I put on some ripped jean shorts and a white tank top with my biker's jacket. I put my hair in a ponytail and didn't wear any make up cause like no i don't need make up for a walk hah. I put on my Nike Air Max and pick my purse and iphone.
I peeked on Yasmine's room and see her sleeping. Again. Typical Yasmine. I close her door and walk down and just walk around the block. Detroit is not as creepy as everyone says. I can see a flyer about Eminem's concert. I pick the flyer up and admire his figures. And think to myself that i'm gonna meet the love opps i mean idol of my life soon. I walk down and saw some street arts which is awesome. I took a few pics of the street art. I walked again and found a store i saw redbull and went in. There were not many people in the store. But i went in anyway. I went to their fridge and saw a pack of redbull i was about to pick the pack up but then another guy was taking it too. I looked up to him and saw that he was wearing a cap and his hoodie was up. This guy looks familiar but i just ignore it.
"Hey man. Sorry, you can take the pack" i told him.
"Nahh, its okay go on take them." He told me.
Even his voice sound familiar and soon my suspicion was real.
IT WAS MARSHALL FUCKING MATHERS.
I wanted to fangirl but scared that i would scare him away. So i i just act cool.
"Nahh man i insist. Take them" i told him.
He kinda laughed and said "aight' missy, how bout i buy the pack and give you half of them"
"Sounds good but i'm paying you back the other half" i told him.
By now he was looking up to me and his blue eyes stares into my hazel brown eyes. We locked eyes for a minute and came back to reality.
"uhmm. Aight fine. " he said.
We both went to the counter and he pays for the pack of redbull.
I want to pay him back but he insisted that i didn't. So i just go on with it. I take the other half and mumble thanks to him and was about to go out when he said
"Wait i didn't catch your name"
"The name's rose" i told him
"And i'm Marshall i guess u figured out right ?"
"Yes Mr. Mathers" i told him and winked at him and went out.
When i was walking back to my apartment i mentally slap my face and says to myself what the fuck was i thinking flirting with Eminem. Holy fuck.
I sigh and walk on.

*Marshall's POV*
I caught on this amazing girl at the store when i want to buy the redbull pack. She was hot with her shorts on revealing her perfect legs. And we debate on who's going to buy the last pack of redbull. And in the end we split them. I ask her name and she kinda flirt with me. There's something about her that make me have this feeling that i thought had buried deep inside me. And when she calls me Mr. Mather. Fuck that sound so fucking hot. I can feel myself harden up instantly. I mentally slap myself and says to myself calm the fuck down and focus on the concert that's coming up in just a few days. But i just can't get her out of my mind. Her name. Rose. My mind kept thinking of her name and i found myself drifting off to sleep remembering her.

*Marshall's POV ends*
-
Sorry for not updating but ayy i did so yeah
Comment - vote - follow
SlimShadysStan | ig