I seriously love their Love-Hate relationship.

"Yah, yah ok. I'll try, for you"i smiled and he looked at me. "Don't you think he's a little young?"
"I don't know, i just turned 18.....ugh i don't care.you're just jealous. I love your haircut by the way"

"Maybe i am" i looked at him. "Well, Hoods do have fantastic hairs." He flipped his quiff. "If your date doesn't work out, I'll take you out on a date" he poked my nose.

"Huh? Why?" He shrugged.
"Cause i wanna take you out. Is that a bad thing?"
"Ash said that if you take someone on a date, that means you want to develop a relationship" i mumbled.

"How old are you?" I slapped his arm. "Its only a date. Unless it means something different to you. I think a date is just like, hanging out with a different gender"

"Maybe it means something to me. What are you gonna do about it?"
He tapped his fingers on the steering wheel as we waited for the green light.

"Fuck i don't know ok?" I giggled "i just wanted to hang out with you and you're making this hard for me" he pouted.

"Awwww sorry Cal" i poked his cheek.
"What's up with the paper bags?"

"Food. Lots and lots."
"Why?the fridge isn't even half empty yet"
"Don't worry, Some of these doesn't need refrigerating well, except the few beers at the trunk" i rolled my eyes.

He missed a turn. The turn which leads to our lovely home.
"What are you planning, Hood." I raised an eyebrow and he laughed.

"Fine. We're taking a detour. I'm sure Callin won't mind if we stay a little late."

-
He parked across a lovely house and carried all the groceries.

"I thought these are for the apartment?"
"I lied. My mom's too sick to buy groceries. Like i said, i bought beer and its all ours" i chuckled.

He pulled out his keys and unlocked the door.

"Mom?" He opened the lights.
A woman appeared, wrapped in a thick blanket.
"Oh Calum dear, thank you so much" she sniffed.

"Mom this is my friend Keia, " i waved.

She smiled. " Well you're the first girl he brought in years" Calum went to another room to unpack the groceries.
"Call me Joy. Mrs. Hood makes me feel old" i chuckled. " Oh and sorry" she picked up the crumpled tissue papers. "i didn't know we're going to have visitors"

"Its ok. You have a lovely home." She sneezed. I handed her a box of tissue beside me.

"Oh thank you. These colds never seemed to go away" she sneezed again.

"Do you have any medicines?"
"Just for colds"
"Do you have any vapor rubs?" She shook her head. i took out my vapor rub and gave it to her.

"Thank you. you don't know how much i want hug you" she opened the rub and smelled it " ahhhh, it feels good"
"You're welcome"

Calum walked in with a grin on his face.
"Mom.you all good?"
"Yup. This chick's a keeper" he chuckled.
"Well, we should be going ma, its getting a little late"
"Well then stay here, its your house too anyway. you can both sleep here together" i blushed.

"Very tempting, ma" he looked at me "but, we have a cat there, we don't want Callin to starve"

"Callin? I thought you hated that name why would you name your cat that?"
"Well, Mali named her so...." she laughed.

"Ok,Ok. you both go. Keep safe"
"keep safe" he kissed her.

"It was nice meeting you"
"You too Keia, i hope this wouldn't be our last" i smiled and i went outside.