Fin.

Calum

"Ok, one more-Keia i swear this is the last step" i pointed her the last stair step.
"I'm exhausted" she whined.

Her doctor told her to take the stairs whenever we go to her for an appointment. She said its good for the babies.

Yes, you heard me, BABIES.

We were arguing during the car ride of what will be our twins' names be. We didn't prepared any baby stuff yet since its only been months, we were also busy for the wedding. Keia thought it'll be pretty if we get married along with the twins, nana also said it'll bring good fortune.

"Can we buy orange juice later, ooh and some cheesesteaks please please please?" She waved my arm back and forth.

"Yes! We'll buy some fucking cheesesteaks, woman" Ever since her tummy grew, she's annoying as fuck.

But i love her.

"Sorry" she pouted and i kissed her cheek.
"I'm sorry too. I guess this what happens when husbands spend too much time with their pregnant wives" she giggled.

"Husband" she giggled again and i shook my head.
"Keia you're 23, you're not a teenager anymore to feel all mushy" i scrunched my nose.

"Shut up. I'll bust a cap in your ass if i wasn't pregnant"
"Ooooooooohh feisty prego over here" i said loudly and pointed at her.

"Ms.Clifford?" The nursed called and gestured us to go inside the room.

"Hi Dr. Bennett!" Keia said.
"Are you excited to know your babies' gender?" We both nodded.

She smiled and took a moment at the screen.

"Its a healthy girl" i smiled. Keia wanted boys and i wanted girls. i smirked and she frowned.

"....And a healthy boy" her face lit up.

"Holy shit" we both said in the same time.

___

"Do i look ok? Do i have something between my teeth?"

"Gaddammit Calum you look fine" Michael said.
"Shh we're in a church you butthole" Ash nudge him.

Michael did the sign of the cross and bowed "sorry" Luke chuckled.

"Wow, i can't believe you're really getting married, i always thought it was Michael to be the first one to get married" Ashton smirked.

"Me too. Actually, i never thought i would get married" They pulled me in a group hug.

"So does this mean we're not teenagers anymore?"

"But we're still 5 seconds of summer right?" they all chuckled "what?"

"You still remembered that stupid band we made before?" Michael scoffed.

"Hey... 5SOS was the reason i met you guys, too bad it didn't worked" Ashton frowned. "I'm also mad at you for not choosing me as your best man" he smacked my head.

"Ow hey! That doesn't mean Luke's my fave or anything, you're all my best man, except Luke's the only one i listed in the papers but you're all listed in my heart"

"You're so cheesy i'm crying" Michael fake cried and held our asses. He always does that.

"I just took a dump" Luke said and he immediately pulled away in disgust.

"I'm going to ask Elle to marry me when baby number three is born" we all looked Michael. "We're hoping its a boy this time. Mikayla and Elise are a pain in the ass"