17.

~KEIA

*Two weeks later*

I remembered Calum saying that he'll only be here for a month but its been like 2 and a half, i guess he's staying.

I thought i was going to be alone again.

We talked about the the expenses. He's on the rent, while i'm on the groceries and the electric bill, he said it was fair cause of the cash that i received from dad.

Working at the pizza parlor is really fun. Its like the classics where you wear roller skates and stuff. When we found out that there were a few slots available, Michael and Luke quitted their jobs and took it.

"Kei, Table three" Michael said as i put on my roller skates. They all call me Kei, since its easier to pronounce other than Keia. Calum still calls me Keia, he said he doesn't like band-wagoning.

I took their orders and quickly gave it to Matt, the manager's son ,AKA an employee too. He's 17, preparing for college i assume.

"You're getting good at skating, Kei." He nudge me.

"I know right? This stuff's so fun" he chuckled then shook his head.

"I don't know why i'm on cleaning duty today, it fucking sucks." Luke said.

"You can always ask me, besides, you're attracting some pretty ladies over there" Michael said, pointing to the table where a group of girls are seated in. The brunette one's staring at him and when he looked, she looked away.

I took his sweeper and gave my notebook.
"Maybe you should take their orders" he smiled and quickly walked over their table. Sweeping the floor with skates on isn't easy, i sighed.

this is going to be a long day.

-

Its past nine and we're packing up.

"Mate,i'm not calling this chick" we all stared at the phone number written in a piece of tissue.

"You. should." i said. The girl's name is Alex, the brunette one in the group earlier.

"Ok hear i go." he dialed her number while i place the chairs above the table. Matt helped me, which he shouldn't have cause he just took out five garbage bags, Heavy i may add.

"So uh Kei" i looked at him as he put his hands on his pockets. "Are you free this weekend? There's this amus-" He was slightly interrupted by the door bell. "Amusement park that just opened and i wanted us to hang a little bit"

"I don't think she's free this weekend" Calum walked in, both hands holding large paper bags.

Shit. He cut his hair.

"Actually, i don't think i have any plans this weekend" i glared at Calum. Matt's a really nice guy and he can't just be rude at him at all times.

"Great, i'll pick you up at 9am"
"That early?" I scrunched my nose and Calum chuckled.
"Oh, how's 11 sound?" i nodded.

"I think i also may have a date this weekend" Luke locked his phone, smirking.

"Cool! Maybe we can be like double dates" i said. i'm not inconsiderate but, I'm really awkward when i'm alone with someone.
"I-" matt was cut off.
"Great! That'll be cool" Luke said.Matt scratched his nape.

"What time should we bring our dates man, 11am's too early" he draped an arm around Matt.

"Around 3?" Luke fist bumped him.

Calum rolled his eyes and pulled me to the door, holding the two paper bags on his other hand. I waved a goodbye to them.

"You know, Matt's a really nice guy, try to talk to him" i put my seat belt on. Calum and i had a deal that if he'll drive and pick me up, i'll keep Callin off of his room. He said she crawls beside him at bedtime, then takes a dump beside his laundry in the morning.