24.

CALUM

I put her to bed when i realized she was snoring on my chest. As much as i want to sleep beside her, i know i can't do that anymore.

The next morning i cooked her some breakfast before i left and went to work. Hannah forgot Annie's (the babysitter) number so i called the her today to take care of Tommy but she got sick and that her brother can take care of him. I don't mind, since Tommy's a boy.

"Oh hey Keia" Ashton's on the phone. I picked up the cds some goths dropped earlier, they weren't sorry about it.
"Oh yeah, i enjoyed last night too" Ashton laughed. I rolled my eyes, I'm a little annoyed at Ashton lately, i don't know why.

"Can we like hang out after work? Get some ice cream and maybe watch some movies....." he rambled. He noticed me staring at him so he walked away.

"Great! Its a date then. Ok i'll see you later" he said then hung up.

"Looks like you're getting pretty serious with her" i said.
"Yeah, i guess so...what about you and Hannah? getting pretty serious too?"

"I don't know..Ashton?" He looked " I don't think you should date Keia"

"Why? She's my type and all. Her face, her eyes, her lips...." he rambled. I want to roll my eyes.
"You know i like her right? What happened to bro code?" He chuckled.

"Cal we're not in high school anymore, this shit happens. Besides, you're dating Hannah again right? You basically let her go and went back to Hannah, So no code broken" he patted my shoulders.

"What the hell?" I held his shoulders "Ash did i done something wrong for you to treat me like this? She chose to end whatever we had and even i didn't want to but i'm respecting her decision. " I squeezed his shoulders.

"Cal, not everything's about you. I'm doing this because i like her. Whatever Keia and i have, its none of your business. Now, i'm going to buy us some lunch" he jumped off the stool and went outside.

He's right. Its none of my business.

___

I slammed my car door shut and marched my way to Hannah's house. You can guess that i had a pretty bad day .

Hannah wasn't there, but i knew the baby sitter is. I took a deep breath, smiled and softly knocked on the door. Tommy opened it and immediately hugged my leg. I laughed and carried him.

"Hey Bud, how are you?" He just hugged me.
"Tommy-oh hey" says the boy who i never expected to meet again.

"Hey?" He scratched his nape.
"Its Shawn, you" he tried remembering my name. I chuckled and placed Tommy on the high chair.
"Calum" he nodded.

"My sister got sick, she wanted to take care of Tommy but she really can't"
"Tell her to get well" i put cereals on a bowl and placed it in front of a giggling Tommy.

"Your kid?" I nodded. "yours and Keia's?"
"No"
"So how are you and Keia?"
"We kind of actually ended things" he clicked his tongue.

"That's a waste. She's a pretty hot girl"
"Hey, watch it" he laughed.
Tommy eat his cereals happily, i don't why this boy's so happy.

"What happened? Did she found out you had a kid?"
"She already knows its just that..." i look down.
"I'm sure i can keep up, mate" he leaned on the counter.

"Why'd you wanna know?" I rolled my eyes.
"Cause i wanted to" he looked at me.
"She thinks its best for me to get to know Tommy first before jumping in a relationship"

"That's stupid. You can work it out-not that i'm supporting you guys or anything, Keia's stupid. You're stupid for letting her"

"Well, i can't do anything about it anymore, Hannah wanted to try things again"