8.

~Calum

I felt my arm wrapped on to something, or maybe someone, Keia.

Weird. she didn't have a bad dream last night. great.

I acted weird last night. I never asked a girl like that, if i ever do that, i am probably humping them already.
I groaned as the sunlight streak through my eyes. I stood and take a look at the beautiful view.

"Wow, some view." I whispered.
I stretched my arms then yawned at the same time.
Oh god, i stink. I grimaced and quickly took off my shirt, a wet patch formed on the left sleeve, saliva. I quickly touch the corner of my lips and felt a thin line of dry saliva. I may be gross right now but,trust me, i'm hot.

I threw the shirt in the basket and went outside. The lads are still here. Michael's already up. The smell of burned food filled my nostrils.
"Good morning" he said with a guilty smile.
"What have you done this time Michael?" I groaned. He slowly step aside and slightly burned pancakes were placed on a neat plate.

"I made breakfast?" I took a bite and it wasn't that bad, but there's still the bitter taste.
"Not bad, clifford" he smiled.

"You're topless. did you-"
"No. we actually just slept all through the night" i said proudly.
"hmmmm.you're weird" i shook my head.
"i dunno" i playfully smirked.
"See!" he pointed "weird i say" i smiled then flipped him a finger.

"Well i should wake the lads up, its already 7:50" wait, did Keia said she needs to go to work by 8?

A haggard Keia suddenly ran to the bathroom.
"Dude, didn't you wake her up?"
"No"
"Well, goodluck at her first day"
"Yeah"

"Shit! shit ow!" her voice can be heard outside the bathroom.

"What?" I knocked on the door.
"I slipped " she said.
"Then stand "
"I can't stand help me"

"What?" i stick my ears on the door, so did Michael.
"My foot hurts" she groaned.

"Dude, we gotta help her" I said.
"What?dude she's probably naked there"
"Well, she can't stand to get her clothes dummy"
"Don't call me that" he nudge me
"I can call you whatever i want, Cliffaconda"
"Oh hell no"

"UM GUYS I HATE TO BREAK YOUR GIRL FIGHT BUT, HELP" she said with a sarcastic tone.

"Ok " I opened the door.

She's naked. Yeah, you heard me right.
Kidding.

Her towel was lazily wrapped around her and her groaning in pain.
I gently pulled her arms and Michael supported on her back. Her towel almost fell, shit. i quickly pulled it and sort of accidentally nudge her boob, well i didn't feel anything so...

"We have to get you to the hospital dude, that's sick" Michael said, well her swelling foot looks so creepy.
I let her go and let her sit on the toilet.

I called the other two, then quickly took two fresh shirts and let her wear the other one since it fell right above her knees.

"Oh god Keia what happened?" Ash asked.
"Later"

We're about to go but she sorta stopped us.

"Wait"
"Its ok to miss work Keia" Luke said.
"No...." she looked down, pointing down.

"What? i don't get it" i said.
"Do you need to pee?" michael asked.
She shook her head and pointing at it again.

"She needs underwear dude" ash whispered. i nodded and went to her room.

I rummage to her drawers until i found the where they were. I smirked and picked the t-back thing.

I gave it her then she raised her eyebrow.
"What? its the first thing i saw"
"Its under all of my boy-cuts" the lads chuckled and i scratched my head.

--
"Where are the nurses? She needs medication here" Michael waved to the busy nurses.

"Dude you need to chill" i said and Keia laughed, her bruises are a little visible on her neck.

I brushed my fingers to her neck and she frowned.

"What happened to that?" Luke said.
"I-i-" she stuttered and quickly pulled her collar sleeve.

"Remember the incident where she almost got raped" they all nodded i patted her head.

"Good morning" a doctor said then closed the curtains.

"Not so good" Michael said.

"We're very sorry, the nurses are busy right now, some doctors are too"
He nodded.
"Tell me what happened ms. clifford"

"I slipped then twist my foot. there's something slimy on the bathroom floor"
"Its shampoo i promise" michael said.

"I bump my head too but it doesn't hurt "
The doctor examined her for like 5 minutes then spoke up.

"Well her foot got a mild sprain, which she doesn't need to be rushed in the hospital" we all scratch our napes.

"Hmmm. I see you have very protective brothers ?" he said.
"No they're not my brothers" she chuckled.

"Well, boyfriends? kidding well, they did the right thing cause you bump your head so we still need a CT scan for that and there are healing bruises and fresh bruises on your neck, we should put that some ice" she looked down.

She sighed "guys i have to tell you something"

"Yeah?" ash said.
"Before mine and Calum's almost-got-raped incident, my uncle strangled me"

"What?!" we all said.
"Well, That's a little personal so, i'll come back later" he left with apologetic look on his eyes.

"Tell me. i've been waiting for this" I said.

"Ok," she inhaled "i left my house cause my stepmom and uncle treated me like shit. then one night my uncle got drunk and strangled me for no reason,luckily i ran and got my stuff then left."

"Oh shit. sorry Keia" ash said and the boys nodded.
"Its ok, you guys have to know it"

"Don't you have any relatives to live with?" Michael asked.
"I actually don't know, my dad was adopted and my mom doesn't have any." we all nodded.

"Its ok Keia, we're here for you" Ash said.
" I sorta love you even if we just met like days ago" Luke said.
He nudged me.
"Dude, say something" he whispered

"I don't know what to say, this is awkward" i whispered.

"Its ok, you guys could go back to work i'll just rest here." She smiled, but her eyes aren't.

"We could miss work just for today right lads?" ash said, trying to lighten up the mood.
We scratch our napes once again, i may be lazy but, i don't want to miss work.

I'm sorry but me and Mikey needed to go to work, i mean you know, Helga, she's fucking creepy" Luke said.

"Its ok, thanks guys" she hugged the two and they left.
"How about you? I think you could skip work cause nobody rarely goes there"

"I'll go to work, i mean, its just a little sprain you know? Its not that alarming" she frowned.

"Ugh Calum get out of here before she cries!! tell them i'll skip work today" ash pushed me out.

"But keia," she looked "i'm sorry" she nodded then i closed the curtains.

I'm such a jerk, i don't actually know what to say.
'Congrats for leaving that place?' or
'You were brave?'

I'm so fucking weird.

~~

Thank you for everyone who read and added my stories to your reading list!!! I love it!✌️