Run like hell

Louis turned on the radio as soon as they arrived home, pulling Harry on top of his feet and slow dancing through the living room. "I love you so much", he whispered, "can't believe I get to experience all of this with you".

"Only because you found me", Harry whispered back, "you saved me".

"We saved each other".

Harry kissed him deeply, it almost hurt him, how much he loved this man, sometimes his heart ached from looking at him. Louis wrapped his arms around him and followed the kiss, guiding them towards the couch and straddling him.

He kissed all across his neck, up to his ear, "can't believe you're mine, you're gonna be mine forever".

Harry nodded, "yours".

"I'm gonna grow old with you, marry you, have kids with you, gonna do everything with you".

Harry pulled him down for another kiss.

Louis laced their hands together, running his thumb over Harry's ring, his heart started beating faster as soon as he felt it.

"Louis please", Harry whispered.

Clothes got thrown across the room, the sound of soft moans and kissing bouncing of the walls. Harry was sure their hearts were beating in sync.

Both of them were panting, just looking at each other as they rode out their high.

"If loving you more than anything else wasn't reason enough to marry you, this definitely was", Louis chuckled.

Harry laughed, "gotta promise you keep this up after we do".

"I'm not gonna be able to take my hands off of you once I see that second ring on you".

Harry realised the radio was still on, but was too lazy to go turn it off.

Louis ran his fingers across his hipbones, "I meant it when I said you saved my life, and not just back in Eroda".

"Don't make me cry again".

"I might just, I don't think I'll ever be able to properly tell you what I felt when I saw you in that hospital room. I thought I'd lost you forever, I was being strong, for mom, and the girls, but I knew the day would come again. I questioned why I even left in the first place, you were the best thing that ever happened to me and I threw you away to go back to my old life. When you came back I was selfish and so happy to see you again, you almost died just to see me, it took me a minute or two to take in all the wires connected to you, I'm so sorry you had to go through that, I'm so sorry I wasn't there from day one, I should've been in there supporting you. No. You shouldn't even have been in there in the first place, we should've left together or not at all.

"Lou, I don't blame you for any of that, you know that right? I should thank you for leaving, without you, I would've never gotten the courage to leave as well. Sure, you weren't there from day one, but it gave me a beautiful bond with your mom, it gave me a beautiful bond with everyone in that hospital, and when you came back, when I finally saw you again, I forgot about the wires as well, you take my pain away, you make me forget about everything that's wrong with me, when I'm with you I feel like I can do anything. There's nothing to blame yourself for, you weren't selfish, you did what was right. Everything that happened to us, it was all fate, it had to be".

"I love you so much, Harry".

"And I love you a million times more than that".

Louis pressed a kiss to his forehead, "I'm gonna make the bed, can't wait to cuddle my fiancé all night", he grinned, "can you shut everything off in here?"

"Of course", he said, walking over to the light switch and turning it off. Just as he was about to do the same to the radio, he heard it.

"Record temperatures measured in the island of Eroda, locals say this is the best harvest they've had in years, the nature is thriving as is the town. Scientist are puzzled at what could've caused this".

Harry closed his eyes and smiled, he flipped off the radio and crawled under Louis' arm.

"Fate", he whispered.

The end