FORTY-NINE

Her back hit the wall with a heated force, hands clawing at each other desperately. Clementine's shirt was stripped off and thrown across the room as Harry held her on his waist. Her shoulder blades were digging into the wall and his lips hot on her neck clouded her mind.

"Harry oh my," a breathy gasp fell from her lips as he planted sloppy kisses down to her exposed breasts. A large hand coming up to cup over her lips, his family was a room away after all.

He smirked, "Shh my love...Gemma is still up and my parents are in the next room," Harry knew just how hard it would be to stay quiet but that also made it more thrilling. His eyes taking in her breasts just begging to be kissed and sucked at, her hips jutting forward into his in need. "I'm going to ruin you."

Clementine held in a squeal as he calmly walked to his bed and threw her down onto it. His eyes devouring every curve she had, and bending down to kiss the stretch marks near the side of her bum. "You are sunshine," his whispers taunt her as he kisses all over her heated body. "You are beauty, you are grace, you are my life."

Clementine never knew she could feel such an overwhelming love for someone.

"Harry please," her hands fumbled with the button on his jeans but not before she pulled a wrapper from the crease. "Ew you are dirty from the trash," her body jolts off of the bed and looks down to his pouting lips.

He had dirt all over his chest and apparently some hidden garbage in his jeans. "Oh come on we were just getting to the good stuff," he reaches out to grab her waist but she jumps backward, his eyes watching her exposed breasts jiggle.

"No good stuff until you shower."

His lips quirk up into a smile as he gets onto his feet, "Say no more," a shriek leaves her lips as he easily throws her small body over his shoulder. Her breasts press against his back and her arms try to grab onto anything they can as he walks to the attached bathroom.

"Put me down you are so dirty," her voice was teasing but it was the truth, he was filthy and kind of smelled now that she was close to him.

He laughed, "Well you'll just have to give me a good cleaning," the suggestion was in his voice but all she could do was giggle. Harry was something she had never experienced before. Pure happiness.

Once he had gotten the water hot enough he places Clementine down in front of him, hands tugging at her cotton shorts. She easily strips down and looks back up at him, "You are the sexiest woman I have ever laid eyes on."

Her cheeks heated and her chest tightened as his blazing eyes continued to look her over. "Come in once you've gotten in the garbage off of you," she sticks her tongue out before ducking into the tiled shower. She hid her face in her hands as she heard him undressing outside the glass door, she wasn't used to being complimented like this.

The water felt good on her skin and the steam already building up around her was a perfect setting as Harry stepped into the shower. He looked like a God, eyes dark and alluring as he closed the door behind him.

As the water hit his hair it matted to his face but a quick swipe of his hand pushed it away. How could someone look like that? It was a mystery that she had found someone who was as kind and sweet as Harry but was also the most attractive man she had ever been with.

"No running now I have you all to myself," his words made her stomach twist and the smirk on his lips caused her knees to shake. He was too much.

His hands latched onto her waist as he pulled her body flush against his. "Tell me something weird about yourself," his demand seemed so juvenile and out of the blue as he reached out behind her to grab the body wash. "Well tell me...I was in garbage all day I need to wash up before I bury myself in you."

Her body caught on fire as he spoke, hiding her face from him as he chuckled loudly. "Um...," she had no idea what to tell him, there was nothing completely weird that she did.

"Oh come on just something you've never seen someone else do...any weird habits or food things?"

Her eyes widened as she bite her lip, "Um I like to dip my watermelon in sugar...it's super weird but my grandmother always dipped hers in salt so I wanted to try it. One day I grabbed the sugar bowl instead because I was just a kid and I actually really enjoyed dipping it in sugar," Clementine explained as she used some of the soap to wash her body as well.

Harry's eyes looked down at her curiously, "Watermelon sugar?," she only gave him a nod as he smiled widely. "My next song."

Her eyebrows furrowed as he laughed, Harry was always joking around with her.

"What about you?"

He tapped his chin as he shook his hair out, water slapping Clementine as she covered her face. "I'm uh decent at drawing...I mean I like it I don't know if I'm really any good but I like to do it."

Clementine smiled as she nodded, her face pressing against Harry's wet back as she wrapped her arms around him. "I'd like to see some of your drawings sometime."

Harry had planned to give her a little booklet of all of the drawings he sketched of her since they met. He had captured just about every emotion she had to offer, it was his favorite thing to look at. He had just messed up on Christmas and never thought he would have the chance to give it to her.

"Come here," a squeal reverberated through the small shower as he picked up the blonde. Her back hitting the tile as he lines himself up with her, "I am going to fuck you so hard you will never be able to think of anyone else," his teeth nipped at her ear as he hotly whispered the words.

She let out a loud moan as he slammed up into her, legs tightening around his waist in pleasure. "Oh Harry," he clamps a wet hand over her lips as she moans a little too loud and her eyes widen.

"It's okay baby, but I'll keep my hand here because you will be screaming soon," his words prove to be true as he continues to twist his hips and plunge into her as water rained around them. She was way too hot.

The steam was enveloping them and causing red to bloom up her chest. "Turn around," her legs shake as he drops her feet onto the tile, rough hands spinning her so she was up against the wall.

A strangled cry left Clementine's lips as he gave her a hard thrust, a loud slapping sound filling the shower. "Did you just spank me?," her eyes were wide as she turned to Harry, his hand print now sitting on her round ass.

"Oh Clem I'm so sorry I should have asked did Max-,"

Her eyes roll as she puts a hand over his mouth, "Don't say his name while your inside me...I was just shocked...do it again," the bridge of her nose heated as the words left her mouth, she had never talked this openly with anybody. Especially during sex.

His hand came down onto her ass again as he continued to pound into her, his fist wrapping in her hair. She placed her palm over her gaping mouth as he continued his pleasurable assault on her. He was so skilled, hitting the right spot every time he thrusted in. She was so close to her high and by the sloppy thrusts she knew he was close too.

"Clem say you love me, please say it."

Harry was practically begging her to say the words he so desperately needed to hear. "I love you Harry," her words came out in moaning pants as he finally slowed inside her.

Those words were the most beautiful thing he has ever heard and he was sure he would never get tired of hearing them. As he slipped himself from inside her and watched the small blonde turn around to face him he knew he was completely done for.

Her gray eyes were shining with adoration and the brightest smile he had ever seen lit up her face. The body of a goddess stood in front of him, his eyes tracing every curve as he thought of wanting to sculpt her into clay. He was in awe of what he finally had.

Unconditional love with no strings attached.