FORTY-TWO

GRAPHIC CONTENT ;)

"I want this," Clementine's whispered words made his heart beat erratically, and eyes grow in wonder at just how familiar her phrase was.

_____
FLASH BACK

Clementine's breath came out in short puffs against his lips as he leaned in, it was way too soon to kiss her but he was helpless under her stare. She was practically begging him to kiss her with her eyes, the wide gray gaze thick with adoration.

"Do you want this?," his voice was a mere whisper and it sent a shock wave to her stomach.

_____

Just a few weeks later Harry had seen the unsure gaze turn into one of longing and most importantly consent. The words that she had just muttered made his insides stir and pants to grow tighter, "What do you want?"

Her lips quirk up into a smirk as she speaks, "You, I want you," Harry had never seen the blonde girl more sure of anything in her life. It was enough to ease his worries and connect their lips once again in a heated kiss as 'Sunflower' played around them.

Clementine let her hands glide down Harry's chest slowly, fingertips trembling as she began to push the jacket off of his shoulders. He sat in only a black button up as she looked down at him, slowly undoing each button as he stated up at her in awe.

She used the time his bare chest was presented in front of her to trace the tattoos peeking from every direction. Finger tips gliding over the butterfly drawn over his stomach, down to the vines delicately placed over his v lines. She wanted to take every chance she got to explore all the new found skin, eyes devouring each muscle and tattoo like it would be the last time she saw them.

"May I?," she gave Harry a slight nod as he undid the buttons on her jacket and pushed it onto the floor. Moving to pull the sweater off of her skin he looked up once again to ask if it was okay. Her fingers peeling the material away herself,

"The answer is always yes for you." The hot words she whispered into his ear made his heart skip a few beats. He had heard her speak of being sexually abused by Max and didn't want to push his luck but it seems as if she realized he was not Max. And he never would be.

Harry's eyes diverted to the hot red bra adorning her chest, breasts practically pouring out of the cups. Large hands sliding up her sides to grab the small bits of fat peaking gently on each side, "You are so beautiful," his whisper made her feel like a goddess, like she had nothing to worry about when she unlatched the bra and slid it down her arms.

He immediately sat forward to plant a kiss between her perfect breasts, a hot breath gasping from her plump lips causing him to grip her hip tighter. Harry let his tongue lick a stripe up the middle of her chest before leading it to her right nipple, twirling it before he sucked gently. Clementine fisted his hair as she dragged him closer, a cold sweat moving over both of their bodies.

"Harry," his name falling from her lips was almost enough to make him black out as he looked up at her. "I need you," he took the words both metaphorically and physically as steady hands undid his zipper. She needed him for a sexual release but she also needed him for her calming comfort, she needed him in the most sweet way that it was more important than sex.

He pulled his pants down and she giggled gently, "Nice penguin boxers," the bridge of his nose heated as he looked down at his last pair of boxers. So he needed to do laundry and also didn't think Clementine would be seeing his underwear tonight but he wasn't complaining. He kindly told her to shut up as he undid her jeans and pulled them off of her legs to reveal underwear the same red as her bra.