TWENTY-FIVE

Harry's eyes peaked open at a sudden weight lingering on his waist, the sight of a blonde beauty sitting with a lovely smile lulled him awake immediately. "Clementine what?-," her finger pressed against his lips caused him to stop speaking. 

"I just want to thank you properly for what you do for me," her finger tips heatedly trail down his bare chest and stop just above his boxers, her eyes blazing with fire. She looked so tempting to touch, her soft skin on display with a red lace bra peaking out from a black lace robe. Harry closed his dropped jaw so he wouldn't start drooling.

Where had she gotten this lingerie and where had she gotten this sudden boldness? Her warm gray eyes looked over his features with care before she leaned down and pecked his mouth, the hot air puffing from her mouth made his eyes close. Having her this close to him was something he had only dreamed of, something that took away the boulder sitting on his chest. 

She wiped away whatever anxiousness he felt, the comfort she had provided him was something he never experienced. It was so overwhelming that he almost jumped out of his skin, breathing heavily as her soft fingertips twirled the happy trail on his stomach.

He could feel himself hardening in his boxers and shifted slightly since she was sitting right on top of him, "Clementine...," his voice choked out as she dipped into his boxers with a bright almost blinding smile on her lips.

Sitting up in a cold sweat Harry looked around his room, it was a dream. 

Sighing in relief he slipped out of his bed and pulled a shirt on over his head, the thought of his dream made his whole body light up in a fiery heat. That sunshiny temptress. He wanted to take it slow with Clementine and the though the thought of being intimate with her was unbelievably appealing, he wanted her to be completely ready first. Nothing to cloud her mind once it came down to it. 

Moving toward her room quietly he pushed the door open and peeked inside, her body curled up in a ball under the white covers. The sound of her steady breathing let him know she was still sleeping and he slipped back toward the living room, careful not to wake her.  

As he sat down on the white sofa to calm himself down from his dream, the sound of his elevator sent a dinging sound through the apartment. Who the hell was coming to his house at eight in the morning?

Turning on the couch he let a small groan leave his lips as Kendall and Mitch strolled through with their hands full. Kendall was holding a small gift bag and a bundle of sunflowers, while Mitch had a brown bag full of food in one hand and four coffee cups in a travel tray in the other.

"What are you guys doing here? She doesn't even know I told you guys about this stuff," he deadpanned while moving to take the stuff from Mitch and set it onto the counter. All for Clementine he assumed.

Harry had called Mitch last night after Clementine went to bed and let him know what had happened. Mitch had told him to keep him updated on what she had answered to his question, but instead got a long story that made his heart sink. The poor blonde was tormented and indirectly hurt from her psychotic ex and there was no comforting her. 

Mitch had called Kendall to tell her what had happened and come up with something they could do for her to make her feel more at home with Harry. Kendall wanted the blonde to know she had people who cared what happened to her, that was a big deal to people who were abused. They always felt like they deserved what happened to them and she wanted Clementine to know it wasn't her. 

"We wanted Clementine to wake up with good things surrounding her, she deserves to have a nice day after what happened to her," she tells Harry and a small smile pulls at the corner of his lips. Kendall was so similar to Clementine in the way of her kindness, she always thought about the feelings of others and wanted to make the smile. 

A small creak of a door opening caused Harry to quickly turn toward the noise, the small blonde was peering around the corner of her doorway curiously. Her face was half hidden behind the frame and a look of confusion was sitting on her doll-like face. She had never met Kendall but remembered the picture of Harry and her walking into this very apartment while they laughed together. 

"Clementine...come on out here love," Harry beckoned her over to him and she slowly but surely limped her way over to him, tucking herself close to his body. She had just woken up in an unfamiliar place and was now looking terrified by the three people standing in a small group speaking about her. Strangers who knew what happened to her, she was embarrassed. 

Harry pats her shoulder encouragingly, "Clem you know Mitch...this is my friend Kendall."

The brunette's face lit up into a bright smile as she stepped forward and pulled Clementine into a tight hug, the blonde gasping in surprise. "It's so nice to meet you, he never stops talking about you," she whispers down to the girl, a deep red covering her cheeks at the small confession. 

Clementine gave a curious look up at the tall girl, she was incredibly beautiful and kindness seeped from her energy. She could see why Harry liked her so much, it would be very hard not to be drawn into the happiness she seemed to put out all around her. 

"I brought you these...Harry told me one time they were your favorite flower," her words draw a look to Harry who was blushing slightly at the words. He really did talk about her to his friends. She reaches out and takes the bundle from her fingertips, holding the bunch to her chest and letting the smell of them take over her senses.

Clementine cleared her throat, "Thank you, that's very kind," she whispers and winces as she takes a step to place them onto the counter top. Harry immediately shoots over to one of the cabinets while they all watched, returning with her pan medication that was hastily placed in her open palm. 

She thanked him with a small smile and took them easily, looking toward Mitch who was observing the two of them interact with suspicion. "I brought some breakfast because Harry has jack shit to eat in this place," he finally speaks and gestures over to the coffee, and bags sitting on the counter top.

Clementine stood quietly looking at the two people who barely knew her, one she had just met for the first time today in fact. Tears welled in her eyes at the thought of them using their morning to try and make her feel better, out of the kindness of their hearts. They had no other motive other than to cheer her up after what had happened, they weren't stressing her for information on what happened. They just cared how she felt now. 

A tear fell quickly and she reached up to wipe it away, not believing that people could be this kind...especially to her. "Um...thank you guys so much. You really didn't need to do that, but I truly appreciate it," Harry frowned at her sadness and immediately moved toward her. 

"Hey hey..are you alright? What's wrong?," he asks as he reaches out to hold her face in his palms, she does nothing but smile gently up at him. 

Shaking her head she simply takes in a breath, "I'm just happy."