TWELVE

CLEMENTINE

Harry seemed very out of place as the loud music blasted around them, smoke invading their senses and wrapping itself around them. Maya and Jonathan were out on the dance floor while Clementine grabbed some drinks for Harry and her, his tall body being spotted from across the club. He nodded and smiled at people as they recognized him and stiffened when women would flirt, hands touching him without permission. 

"You okay? We can leave if you're uncomfortable," Clementine yells out over the music, stifling a laugh as he takes the shot from her hand quickly. Downing the burning liquid before she could even sip her margarita, the strawberry flavor making her mouth water. "Harry?"

She was short enough where he couldn't even hear her when she tried to scream up at him, placing her hand on his shoulder she gets onto her toes. "Hey do you want to leave? You look so uncomfortable." 

Harry is startled from her touch and glances over, their faces easily being inches apart now. He felt a familiar drop in the pit of his stomach, did he have a crush on Clementine or was this a fluke?

Her smile only grew as he shook his head, "No we can stay...just... we will need a lot more drinks," her laughter is like music to him, the sound mending any anxiousness he had. 

She nodded and walked off again with her margarita to get him another drink, a blonde woman bee lining for him as soon as she left. He notices quickly and runs directly after Clementine, touching the small of her back as he skidded to a stop behind her. A squeak pushes up her throat and she pushes away until she notices it's Harry, "Jesus I thought some creep was touching me Harry."

He grinned, "Are you putting the drinks on my tab?," he asked in her ear as she ordered him another drink from the bartender, her eyebrows furrowing. 

Clementine shakes her head and smiles, "Tonight's on me, we are going to unwind you and you're going to have fun," he felt instantly guilty that she was paying, he had an endless amount of money and she worked at a diner for who knows what rate. "Money doesn't matter Harry just relax."

She read him like a book and it was always so surprising to him, it was almost as if she knew what he was thinking before he was even thinking it. But it was only because she felt the same way most of the time, she just hid it a lot better than he did. It had become too easy for her. 

She handed him an old fashioned as she told the man to put it on her tab, his eyes latching onto her exposed breasts much to her dismay. She rolls her eyes and turns away from him smiling up at Harry, "You want to go dance?"

He immediately shakes his head heavily, Harry didn't want to make a fool of himself in front of Clementine just yet and he had seen one of his mates earlier. "I see Grimmy over there so i'll just talk to him and i'll watch," he assures her and she seems reluctant to leave him. 

Moving toward Jonathan and Maya, the girlseyes finding Clementine as she neared, the jealousy had faded when she saw Harry tonight. Maybe Clementine didn't want Jonathan after all, "Clem come dance," she yells at the blonde who looks more than surprised, her margarita almost spilling everywhere. 

She laughs at Jonathan who was attempting to moon walk, Clementine's hips moving to the beat as she danced beside the love birds. Clementine hated dancing and was not very good at it but when she was drunk she'd be damned if she didn't try. 

Across the room Harry was standing like a statue beside Nick Grimmy who was also watching Clementine, her hips moving fluently as she laughed at Jonathan. Her eyes were squeezed shut in joy and she tried to sip her margarita while dancing, "She's a hottie," Grimmy elbows Harry who immediately frowns. 

His eyes follow him to see Clementine, "Ay fuck off..she's beautiful and sexy but hot is so demeaning to someone like her," he deadpans while watching her down the rest of her drink. 

Carefully placing her empty cup on a table she runs over to the bartender again, his eyes once again never leaving her bust. Clementine was used to this when she went out but Harry still didn't like the way he looked at her when she walked away, gaze following her fleeting figure. "Wow you got it bad...over Camille so soon? I am happy for you."

He coughs, choking on the drink as Nick completely misunderstands the situation. "No no we are just friends...I mean she's amazing and so classy," he breathes while looking over at her, eyes widening as the blonde drops down so she's almost crouched, her ass shaking skillfully while Maya spanked her.

"Yeah real classy," Nick laughs into his drink and Harry downs his before walking toward the girl who was now moving to get another drink. He gets to her first and she lights up at the sight of him, she was obviously very drunk, stumbling on her heels. 

Her eyes were droopy and the red on her cheeks from the alcohol was evident, "Harry! You want to go drink that bottle of wine at my place? Jonathan and Maya are leaving because they want too...well ya know," she yells suggestively over the music and he easily nods. Of course he did, anything to be near her.

"We'll go back to mine, it's not far from here."