The reality was these thoughts were arousing in a most uncomfortable manner. I adjusted myself and shifted in my seat. Joon looked over at me and gave me a look of confusion. I cleared my throat and shook my head.

"It's nothing." I mutter. Hoseok looks over at me and chuckles.

"Looks like our youngest is thinking about something he shouldn't be." He laughed lightly.

"No..." I grumbled.

"Seems to me someone is thinking about his mate again." Namjoon chuckled. "Better get use to it, it will happen even after you bed her the first time."

"So, being this... hormonal is typical?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, you might get more aggressive too.." Hoseok added. Namjoon looked at him and laughed.

"Yeah, I heard. I wasn't that aggressive though." Joon replied.

"If you were we wouldn't have Sister Pearl with us, the poor woman would be dead." Hoseok chuckled and teased. I lightly laughed at his teases. He had a point. As calm and cool as Namjoon was, he was stronger than he realizes at times.

"Don't be dramatic, I'm not that bad." He grumbled a bit. I had to laugh, even though I admired him the most, he still had his faults and quirks.

"We don't love you any less Brother. We accept your natural gift of destruction." Hoseok grinned and patted Namjoon on the back. Joon rolled his eyes in response.

We sat there again, talking with each other. They gave me advice on being a good mate, and a man. They let me know they were available anytime I had a question about it or wanted to talk. All of my brothers were kind and fairly easy to talk too, but Hoseok and Namjoon were the two I went to for the more complicated things. I could easily go to Jimin and Tae for more lighter issues, and Yoongi and Jin were there for me to go to for specific issues or advice.

A bit later one of the soldiers approached us again.

"Majesties. The captive is asking for you." He said. The three of us stood and Joon smirked.

"Told you." He grinned and Hoseok and I followed after him as we shook our heads. When we got down to the cells the man with blonde hair was at the bars. One hand over his nose as he was trying to breathe through his mouth.

"Please... ah, please get him out of here. Ah, please!?! He was begging practically.

"I've been told you're ready to talk." Namjoon replied as he came to a stop about two feet from the bars. Even from this distance the smell was pretty bad. One thing about our bodies... they decayed faster and reeked more than a normal human decaying body.

"Yes... please! I don't know much but I'll tell you what I know." He offered. Namjoon stood there still, not moving. "Please!? My men, we... we have families, please? I'll tell you what we know but please get him out of here?!" He was begging more, Joon shifted his weight to one leg and folded his arms over his chest.

"I'm waiting. You start talking, and if what you say is valuable... then we'll remove your friend." Namjoon stated, once again being calm and collected.

"We... ah, we were sent here. We were told that not many were here on this side. The scouts, they scouted this village for days... and then, then we were told where to go." The blonde man said.

"Uh-huh, and what was the purpose of coming here?" Hoseok asked.

"We were told we needed to take coastal villages first, all of them so that we could build up our hold here.... we.. we were told that this was the way to take you down." He explained... something seemed off as he spoke though.

"We should send word to the other coastal villages then." Hoseok said to Joon, who was looking at the blonde man still.

"You said scouts were here for days? Scoping the village?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes.. days... I don't know how many exactly, but we were told it was days." He gripped the bars a little bit and licked his drying lips. His eyes flicked to the right for a moment. He was looking at the soldier there, I didn't know if Namjoon noticed but that seemed odd to me.

"That's all you have to offer?" Joon asked. The blonde man looked at the soldier again. Too shady for my liking.

"You said you were told to come here by the scouts you rebels have. But days ago we had scouts here and they saw no one. No one at all. Everything seemed normal here. Of course, maybe our scouts were mistaken." I interjected, just to gauge his reaction. He was nervous, he gripped the bar again and his eyes shifted.

"I- We were told what we were told. We don't-"

"You don't think for yourself?" Joon asked. "Where's Jensen?" Namjoon asked one of the other soldiers in the room.

"He should be helping with the clean up, Majesty." The soldier replied. Joon nodded and took a step back.

"Where are you going? You said you'd remove him!?" The blonde asked. Just then the soldier on the side lunged for Hoseok, Hoseok was pulled aside by Namjoon in time. I didn't need to think, I immediately drew my sword and stuck the soldier who attacked. The other two soldiers tried to run but Namjoon and Hoseok pulled them back and slashed their throats with their knives.

"Wait! Wait! What about-"

"If you seriously think we're pulling your friend out of here after that... you're fucking stupid. You're a distraction. You can tell us why, and where your other men are or we can leave you here to die slowly." Hoseok offered up.

"What? Wait! No no, no we're not. That's not. I told you the truth!" The blonde screamed and pleaded.

"You don't get to yell at anyone!" Namjoon got right up to the bar. "Hoseok, get Jensen, tell him some of his men have been compromised. And as for you, you are going to tell me what the plan was or I swear I will kill these other men and leave them in this cell with you." Namjoon was getting more pissed off. He was demanding and the blonde man was clearly afraid.. as he should have been.

"No! Please no! Look.. we... we were told to come here, the scouts were here about a month ago, they got a few of our rookies here posted up as some of the soldiers here. They killed the real soldiers and dumped the bodies into the ocean. We were told to come here with the barrels... told it would be fine and that we'd need to be caught and do what we could to keep you here... which is working... but only three of you came, we expected at least five of you. Guess we didn't make enough noise here." He smirked a bit as he spoke.

"And your end goal?" I asked, getting a bit irritated myself with the sight of this asshole. The man smirked again, showing his discolored teeth.

"While you're here wasting time with us... I'd say the North tower is about to collapse, With it about 130 of your soldiers, right?" He smiled wide. Joon quickly turned to me.

"Let's go." He grabbed for my arm as he spoke. I nodded and followed him up and out of the building.

"Hoseok!" Joon called as he briskly walked out where Hoseok was talking to Jensen and a few of his men.

"Joon?" Hoseok questioned.

"We have to go. Jensen, send word to Yoongi right away. Tell him that North tower is under attack, we have to hurry there. We have to go, now!" Namjoon urged. Hoseok nodded.

"Sending word right away your majesty." Jensen replied as he hurried off. Namjoon led the way to our horses and we climbed on. Making our way to the road again where we headed north. It would have been faster to shift and fly.. but it also would have given us away more easily.

These bastards were getting ballsy again. I just hoped we could make it there in time.