Let me explain...

Start from the beginning

He nodded. "That's what's up but me, I wouldn't give a fuck about me if I were you cause I don't give a fuck about nobody. I appreciate it though.", he said bluntly as he took his eyes away from me and began typing away on his cell.

His response caused me to furrow my eyebrows. I wasn't expecting him to say he cared about me because he obviously doesn't know me at all. I mean my reasons are only because I met him and sat up in his house, I wouldn't want to hear that he was murdered or sentenced to life hours later. That caring soul of mine, I get that from my mother. I gazed at him." It's terrible that you feel that way and quite frankly I don't really believe that you're as cold hearted as you try to come off.", I said as I continued my gaze.

He took his attention away from his cell and gazed at me. "It's only day 2 lady, you think you got me all figured out huh?", he queried as he continued his gaze. "Remember that there's a possibility that I dead one of my yungins because he fucked me over... possibly.", he said bluntly.

I said no more...

"Don't go runnin ya mouth, aight?", he said.

I nodded before speaking."Trust me I didn't plan on it, there is a possibility that you did that.", I stated softly before continuing." I couldn't imagine what you'd do to someone you didn't know.", I said as I continued my gaze on the floor.

He nodded. "Tahari, I'm talkin to you right, we're havin a conversation right?", He queried giving me an indignant stare.

I nodded without looking his way...

He nodded. "Okay then, like I said from jump, look at me when I'm talkin to you, it's all respect.", He said.

I gazed at him as my heart pounded through my chest. He held an unreadable stare. "I'm glad that you're usin ya head shawty but shit I wasn't goin to stress over it, you can do whatever you feel the need to do but just know one wrong decision can fuck you up.", He said before speaking more. "You afraid of me?", he queried in a calm tone as he kept his gaze on me.

I am very much afraid of him...

I sighed and just before I could speak, he began speaking. "Don't fear no one, don't be afraid of me. Don't fear me, respect me. Let me tell you somethin. In life we fuck up fearin the next man, I bleed just like the next mothafucka, ya heard me. These niggas out here fearin the next nigga will get caught up because they're runnin off of fear. Mothafuckas respect me out in the Nola but some hot head niggas don't and they're at my head because they know I don't fuck around, they want me dead because they fear a nigga but that's where they fuck up, I got eyes and ears around these streets, I'll catch these mothafuckas lackin especially since these hesitant niggas gassed up by fear. If they respected a nigga and his grind I wouldn't be on these hating mothafuckas mind and I wouldn't even fuck with no one, but aye I got to get them before they get me. I don't sit around plannin shit, I just do it, just dead them, period. Shit and for the niggas at my head for knockin they homies off, the shit not personal, them lil niggas played around with a grown man's money, they didn't respect me nor my money. In all honesty, I don't really give a fuck, I don't like people.", he said harshly.

I swallowed hard before speaking. "It's sad that it has to be that way on a day to day basis.", I said softly.

He shrugged. "I don't have nothin to lose except my life.", he said without a care.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Aren't you afraid to lose your life", I queried.

"Naw, we all gotta die someday, shit, if one of these niggas dead me out here, that's my fault cause I wasn't on my shit, I was lackin but these mothafuckas out here will remember a nigga.", he said.