Introduction

༺═──────────────═༻
"The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person."
~Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters

4 friends embarking on a journey filled with joy and pain,

3 words that were left unsaid, hearts burning like a flame

2021's summer, where love bloomed and lost

1 feeling that could be the beginning of the end, are they ready to pay for what it cost?
༺═──────────────═༻
Good day, readers! It is I, once again, with another story. This will be a bit different to my previous two books. It will be set in year 2021, and characters will be teenagers ages 17-18. I think this story will relate to tons of people here in Wattpad, including me.

Also, this won't contain mature content. There may be a few cussing and kissing, but other than that, there will be no violence, sexual content, sight of blood, or whatsoever. It is plainly teen fiction.

༺═──────────────═༻
Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All photos you encounter in the following chapters are not mine and came from Pinterest or Google. I could not find each creators, so credits to the rightful owners.

༺═──────────────═༻
This story is dedicated to those with unrequited love and relationships that didn't work. Don't worry, you're not alone.

Surely, the one that you'll spend your whole life with will come unexpectedly. No need to rush. Besides, true love is worth waiting for. *wink wink*

༺═──────────────═༻
Started: May 8, 2020
Ended: - - -

༺═──────────────═༻
𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃