chapter 15 - Gone Girl

Start from the beginning

From 5.14 "No Exit", in the foyer of the Lockwood Mansion, Kacie and Tory were talking.

"I wanted Tyler to be here when I told you guys," Tory told her. "I wanted to tell you together." Kacie nodded. "And I guess I was scared."

Kacie looked at her in confusion. "Why were you scared?"

"Because I knew that if you were anything like me, you'd be pissed," Tory answered. "And you were." 

From 5.08 "Dead Man On Campus", in the backroom of the Grill, Katherine stabbed Matt/Gregor in the stomach with the Traveler Knife.

Katherine: (voice over from 5.08 Dead Man On Campus) "This knife's the only thing that will kill a passenger."

From 5.10 "Fifty Shades of Grayson", outside the boarding house, Katherine and Valentina were talking.

"You have the ability to keep living inside someone else's body," Valentina told her.

From 5.11 "500 Years of Solitude", in Stefan's room, Katherine used the last bit of her strength she had to grab Elena by the head to complete the Traveler spell.

Mia: (voice over from 5.12 The Devil Inside) "Katherine Pierce has permanent control of Elena Gilbert's body."

From 5.14 "No Exit", in the random house, Damon attacked Katherine, starting to feed on her.

Katherine kicked a wooden stake toward Alex.

Alex saw it, but didn't pick it up.

Liv: (voice over from 5.14 No Exit) "And Damon thinks that she was trying to get Alex to kill him tonight."

From 5.14 "No Exit", in the study of the Lockwood Mansion, Matt and Valentina were making out.

Matt took Valentina's phone from her back pocket, texting one-handed.

Help. K

Tory: (voice over from 5.14 No Exit) "Matt tried to message me, but Valentina stopped him. 'Help. K' was all I got."

From 5.14 "No Exit", in the library of the boarding house, Liv, Lindsey and Tory were talking.

"As in Katherine," Lindsey told them. "And when Katherine was dying, Valentina figured out a way to put Katherine's spirit inside Valentina's body."

Liv let the news sink in. "Oh, my God."

From 5.14 "No Exit", in the diner, Valentina and Katherine were sitting at their table.

"You won't have to worry about me for much longer," Valentina told her.

From 5.14 "No Exit", in the foyer of the Lockwood Mansion, there were flashes of Kacie and Valentina's fight.

From 5.14 "No Exit", in the diner, Valentina and Katherine were sitting at their table.

"Kacie Lockwood bit me," Valentina told her, raising her arm to showing Katherine a gruesome wolf bite on her arm.

Katherine took Valentina by the arm, looking at the bite worriedly, in shock and denial.

-----~-----

Flashback 1 - 1620

Northern Europe 

Night - Village 

A woman approached a quaint home, knocking on the door.